Take a chance on me

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Stupid boy. Stupid boy. Stupid boy, Jessica mumbled under her unsteady breath as she hastened her steps towards the rest of the girls infront.

She hated him for these things. Things like sending those smiles that made her thinks that maybe, just maybe, he really likes her. Or things like leaning in and whispering so closely and softly into her ears. She wondered if he took notice of every little glances she stole at him or those extra effort she made in her dance practices because she knew he was around and could be watching her.She hated herself for being paranoid over a player like him.
 
But above all, she hated how she couldn't stop replaying that scene in her head over & over again.

---

And she just left him right there, defeated and alone.

Despite the fact that she seem to hate him for no particular reason and never bothered to strike a conversation with him since.. forever, there was still something about her he couldn't quite put his finger on.

She was still really pretty behind those cold and expressionless face she would
give to every other boy around. Though that wasn't exactly why he secretly found her incredibly charming.
It's hard to even explain to himself sometimes whenever he laid in bed late at night thinking about why Jessica couldn't leave his mind.

Even when she was drenched with sweat after dance practices, he couldn't help but pretend to be waiting for someone ( though no one was really coming ) so that he could just stick around to smell that sweet scent of hers and just watch her dance in amazement. He loved how fluid she was. He was always convinced that there wasn't anything she was not good at.
 
Because the truth was that he's been undeniably attracted to her from the start. And he hated himself for admiring something he felt like he could never have. And in a desperate attempt to save his fragile pride, he always made sure to make every girl around him fall for him. So that he was always cushioned if he fell. So that no one will ever have to know that Kim Jonghyun, the playboy, was afraid of being played by Jessica.

---

" So what're you gonna wear tonight ? " Taeyeon perched herself on jessica's bed.

" I don't know.. It's not a big deal anyway. " Jessica smiled at her little friend as she opened her closet.

" Yes I can totally see that.. " Taeyeon laughed and threw a pillow at Jessica.

" Yah! why don't you just go back to your room and help sunny with her love problems or something, i wanna take a nap ! " defended Jessica

" yeah yeah yeah.. " Taeyeon jumped of the bed and left with a laugh

It's not that she was dressing up for him, or anyone. She just wanted to look good since it was a joyous occasion to celebrate. And after what seemed like half an hour, she finally picked out a little black dress that complimented her figure. Satisfied with herself, Jessica jumped into bed and reached out for a facial mask.

--

Turning around to close her bedroom door, Yuri felt a warm sensation wrapped around her tiny waist. 

" You're getting too skinny babe, " Minho whispered on her neck. He knew she didn't like that muffled sound of his words but he also knew that she loved it when his lips was on her neck.

Yuri laughed softly as she playfully tugged at minho's stomach.

" Why are you even here, we're gonna be meeting each other in a couple of hours already you know "

" I just wanted to be with you alone", Minho replied as he slowly spun her around.

She reached her soft hand up and ran her fingers down his cheeks slowly. But before she could reach his chin, he reached for her hand and kissed it softly before moving to her lips that he loved. Yuri smiled as her lips slowly parted to meet his.

This was the Choi Minho she love.