Show me

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

The big day came.

It was the showcase.

Tiffany spotted Onew practicing alone at the corner backstage. She quietly went up to him and jumped from behind, grabbing his shoulders. He turned around, smiling and placed his hands on top of hers.

" Nervous?" she asked.

" A little?" 

" Don't be, you're gonna do well, " she smiled. It was enough to calm him down and gave him all the encouragement he did.

" Thanks, " he said as he looked around for people in the backstage room. There were only minho and taemin changing at a far corner. He wrapped his arms around her waist shyly, not looking up and pulled her closer. She giggled.

He looked at her quietly before giving her a peck on her cheek. 

" What're you doing? " she asked, laughing at him.

" I don't know.. I just thought I should tell you that you're the best girlfriend ever.. " he was still quite nervous and shy about all these skinship but he wanted her to feel loved too. So even if it meant stepping out of his comfort zone he was willing to.

" What's with all these skinship ? " she joked. Please don't ever stop being this sweet to me, she thought in her head.

He shrugged and looked into her eyes.

 

" Do well okay? " he said.

 

She nodded and gave him a tight hug.

 

" Onew Tiffany STOP IT! You're up next onew! " a voice shouted and they jumped up in shock. She laughed and quickly slipped off before turning around to motion hwighting to him. 

--

 

Since it was their first time being at the backstage, everyone was still embarrassed and not used to how things worked backstage. For one,no one knew that there were no such things as changing room backstage. It's just changing in the corner and doing your own things. Girls or guys, everyone had to find their own corners to change their clothes. But not that it was much to change, mostly it was just tops but of course that was enough to make the maknaes blush and go crazy.

 

" Hyung! Look away! " Taemin whined as he took off his shirt. Jonghyun laughed at the maknae who was hiding in a corner.

 

" Come on! we're all guys just do it comfortably! " Key said as he changed. Then suddenly the door flung opened and Sulli came walking in.

 

Taemin jumped up in panic and began hiding behing Minho in an incoherently action.

 

" What the f- ARE YOU DOING!?" minho spun around as Taemin ran around him.

 

" Shhh!!! Sulli is here and i'm not wearing my shirt!! " taemin hid behind him, watching sulli fixing her top. She was getting ready to go up for her dance with jino next. Taemin still havent quite gotten over that but nevermind, there was something more urgent to worry about now.

 

" Come on ! All the more you should show it! Chics love abs and biceps you know? " Jonghyun joked and the rest of the boys laughed.

 

Taemin frowned at them before returning to stare at Sulli. As she was stil busy adjusting, the stylist noona suddenly appeared beside her. 

 

" Sulli stay still! let me fix that for you, omg what is that, let me just.. " she was lifting sulli's shirt a little and her belly button came into sight. Taemin immediately shut his eyes with his palms covering his face.

 

Jessica and the rest of the girls ran down from the stage. With only 3 minutes to change, they began pulling off their tops in a hurry, oblivious to the boys around them.

 

With the girls' back facing them, the boys were suffering from a major mental nosebleed and taemin jumped around, forcing them to turn around and not watch. 

 

Jonghyun tried so hard not to look but it was kinda hard with Jessica and her hot body just a few steps from him.

Well, boys will always be boys, blame the hormones. Jonghyun mumbled to himself as he stole a little peek at Jessica. Meeting his eyes, Jessica shouted,

 

" YAH YOU ERT! "

 

" SORRY ! " he turned around immediately. He realized his face was all red now.

 

--

 

It was minho's turn next. He moved around as he waited for yuri to come into the waiting room. He haven't seen her outfit yet but he hoped it wasn't something too fancy because she was taking wayyy long.

 

Sooyoung came into the room as began adjusting her bra stripe. Minho was monitoring jessica and jonghyun's performance from the tv that was beside her. Key saw his gaze and immediately hit his head. 

 

" YAH THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND! " he shouted.

 

" WHAT?! " Minho rubbed his head.

 

" I was looking at the tv! " he shot back angrily and Sooyoung began laughing at them both.

 

" ARE YOU SURE? "

 

" YES! And, I have my own girlfriend to look at excuse me" Minho punched Key's arms lightly.

 

Walking in, Yuri was burning hot. Wearing a white crop top that was showing her perfect toned abs, Yuri's long black hair was in loose y curls. As she began making her way to him, she adjusting the back of her top slightly and Minho simply stared with his jaw literally dropping open.

 

Key pushed his jaw back.

 

" Stop ing," he said.

 

" I'm kinda allowed to, because that hot girl happens to be my girlfriend," minho grinned cheekily as he walked up to yuri and hug her. Yuri giggled a little as his arms wrapped around her skin. For the first time, she was feeling this funny fuzzy feeling at his touch on her bare skin. But it felt good.

 

" Which cordi noona dressed you up? God i should go thank her for making my girlfriend so damn hot, " he whispered into her ears as she laughed. 

 

" Don't be cheeky, " she replied. Minho's cell began ringing from the far corner of the room. 

 

" Dude your phone is ringing! It's from - " Key's hands were already busy enough as they is with Sooyoung but he stil had to toss minho his phone. But what shocked him was who that was actually calling him. 

 

She's back?

 

" Who is it?" Minho asked back, eyes still fixed on Yuri as he resist Yuri's tease to kiss her. 

 

" You might wanna see it for yourself, " Key's voice lowered a little as he quickly shoved the phone into minho's hand, making sure that Yuri wouldn't see it.

 

" Who is it calling you at this hour huh?, " she said in her husky voice. That husky voice that was purring his ears, and that voice that was probably much pleasant that the voice of whoever that was calling him. Slowly, she removed the phone from his hand and rejected the call even without looking. Minho smiled and gave in to her teasing. Kissing her slowly from her bottom lip, the room began to feel awkward due to their open intimacy. They've always been like that for a long while now but no one could really get used to it just yet.

 

-- --

Hours after hours, the show finally came to an end. It was sucessful and their efforts were all paid off. Even everyone was surprised themselves at how well they perform infront of the crowd. Having practice dancing in her heels so hard after that incident, Jessica couldn't be more proud of herself.

Everyone gathered around the backstage including their family members to take photos and congratulate their children and siblings. Jessica passed by Jonghyun's family and began bowing and greeting them. Exchanging hugs, his mother said she and jonghyun were perfect together on stage. She was beaming at all the compliments of how she and jonghyun looked good together and jonghyun knew that.

Then she heard a loud commotion. The super junior and DBSK seniors have came in.

Needless to say, Donghae and yoona were already talking. Jessica was glad he was able to move on quickly and more importantly, he was with the one he truly love now.

Jaejoong spotted Jessica talking to a bunch of people at the corner and began making his way towards her.

" Hey great job out there! You were beautiful" he complimented her. Jessica nodded and thank him shyly.

Jonghyun hated how Jessica was always so polite to him.

" Yeah did you see our duet performance? She did so well there right? " Jonghyun invited himself into the conversation immediately.

" yeah she did well.. " jaejoong trailed off. Jonghyun again.

" So I was thinking maybe I can take you out for a celebration? Dinner at somewhere nice maybe?" He offered Jessica. She didn't know how to refuse, but truthfully she didnt really wanna go.

" I think she's a little tired right? " Jonghyun quickly offered. Jaejoong hates it everytime that stupid boy butts in. He calmed himself down.

" Is she? She looks fine to me " he forced a fake smile. Jessica could smell trouble stirring up. The boys were now glaring at each other silently with the tension screaming ever louder than before. 

Jessica wanted to open to say something but she didn't know what to say. Right then, an unexpected voice came.

" I don't think your fans waiting for you outside will be very excited to see you taking a girl out to dinner.Besides, my sister and jonghyun oppa already have plans to eat with my family tonight, sorry oppa, " Krystal spoke cooly with a strong gaze that fought back at Jaejoong. Jonghyun was speechless. He never felt so grateful.

" Oh is that right? " Jaejoong raised his eyebrow.

" Sad to say, yes. My parents just love Jonghyun oppa you know? " her voice was authoratative and confident. She knew she haven't been the best sister in awhile now, but she guess it's not too late now is it?

" Okay I see.. then have fun you two, " Jaejoong had nothing more to say. He turned around and gritted his teeth as he headed out. Jessica grabbed her sister playfully and hugged her tight.

" Thank you I love you kiddo, " she was happy she was positively sure that Krystal was probably suffocating from her hug.

" Me too, don't let that Jaejoong oppa bully jonghyun oppa anymore okay? " krystal told her, enjoying the warm hug that was so guilt-free.

" Don't be mean, he was just trying to ask me out for a dinner to congratulate me as a junior that's gonna debut, " 

" Yeah right.. " 

" So.. I'm supposed to go for a dinner with your family? " Jonghyun scratched his head.

" Of course ! " Krystal replied with a cheeky smile. Jessica thought she was gonna faint. Jonghyun exchanged a smile with krystal and mouth, " Thank you you're awesome! " to krystal as Jessica had her back facing him. Krystal shrugged her shoulders and gave a oh-it's-nothing expression.

--

Note: Happy new year!! 2 chapters to begin the new year! Hope you guys will have a blessed and awesome 2011!And let's hope for more jongsica interaction ( and scandals!!) too LOL ( and perhaps no more jongkyung?) hehehe that's too mean, anyway my new year resolution is to write better and update more! but i'll be getting busier so hope that is possible! It would be awesome if i could achieve 70 subscribers!! what about you guys? What's your new year resoltuion??