Baby you make me cry.

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Minho felt horrible to his stomach. Maybe even his bones. He finally understood. Yuri must have felt horrible to keep hearing repeated stories about their past. But despite that, he wanted her to know that she was never his second choice. She was his first love that came after a silly immature crush. He suddenly wished he could turn back time.

But with his pride, he couldn't just let it go like that. Because somehow he still felt like Yuri wasn't completely right either. Throwing her temper like that when Amy was just trying to revive the good old memories to lighten everyone;s mood. It wasn't like she said those things on purpose to upset Yuri or remind her of it. Suddenly he felt like his heart was in a battle, and it was struggling inside so hard that he couldn't even breathe anymore.

He hated the feeling. He tried calling Yuri but she wouldn't pick up. Her words kept replaying in his head for the whole night. He prayed desperately that they didn't mean that she wanted to break up with him because they would shatter his whole heart. 

" You know sometimes with girls, you just have to read between the lines, " Key put a hand on his shoulder and told him. For once, Key actually sounded nice. He was grateful but he knew that the moment he showed it Key would turn back to his normal self. So he didn't.

" Yeah and that's the ing problem, that could mean a lot of things and I don't know which one out of all possibilities is the right one." Minho threw his head back and covered his face with his hand in frustration.

" Then go ask her, she's probably waiting for you to go to her right now, " Key advised, his hand still placed comfortingly on Minho's shouder.

" Not sure about that.. she's refusing to talk to me, " 

" You know what? let the girls work it out, she's probably talking to them about it right now. I'll ask Tiffany to help you out, " Onew offered.

" Thanks hyung, really. " Minho thanked sincerely with his eyes shut tight. He didn't want to open it.

Jonghyun entered the room. For a moment, Minho actually felt worried for someone else more than himself. Walking lifelessly, Jonghyun wasn't speaking. He just dropped onto his bed.

" Dude you alright? " Key asked immediately.

" She didn't turn up. She was with Jaejoong the whole time. " Jonghyun replied, and he could swear his voice was almost breaking from the inside. It was understood, no one said anymore. But jonghyun felt a little better now. Because he knew these boys would always have his back. In silence, everyone was sharing his burden tonight too. It suddenly didn't feel as heavy anymore. 

Minho got up and walked into the kitchen. Returning soon, he offered Jonghyun a beer.

" Drink it up bro, at least it won't hurt tonight, " 

Jonghyun appreciated that more than anything and it felt like he needed that the most right now. Getting up, he took the bottle and clicked it with Minho's. 

" Balcony talk?" Onew offered. It was a ritual. Whenever any of the boys felt upset they stand outside the balcony, usually with beer in their hand, and just basically have a heart to heart talk while taking in the fresh air. It was one of those things that formed their brotherly bond. 

" Yeah, definitely, " Jonghyun got up.

" Can I come too? " Taemin popped up and asked.

" Of course you can, " Key laughed and rubbed the boy's head.

" Are you troubled too, high school boy?" Minho sarcastically. But Taemin, being the innocent boy he is, didn't sense it.

" yeah.. it's about sulli " he replied with a cute sigh.

" alright, tell us about it then, but no beer for you! " Jonghyun laughed as they headed up to the balcony.

Taking a sip from his beer, Onew gave Minho and Jonghyun a pat on the back.

" It'll be okay, " he said in his comforting voice. It was the leader that the boys knew the could always depend on.

" Yeah, cheer up hung, " minho said to the other guy. He looked more down than ever.

" Yeah I hope.. you too, " jonghyun smirked. 

" I don't know about me man.. I don't think it's gonna be easy trying to make this alright" Minho said.

" At least you know she loves you.. " Jonghyun took another bitter sip. His heart was aching so bad.

" Come on you guys, don't be so depressed! How about some ? " Key joked, trying to uplift the mood. Jonghyun hit him.

" I thought you quit?" Minho looked over and laughed.

" I'm just kidding you s! " Key shot back. They all laughed. The night was cold, and sad. Luckily the boys were still together. At least they knew nothing could separate them.

" I know this sounds weird.. but i love you all man, " Jonghyun finally said as he hugged the boys. 

--

As soon as she was back, Yuri sprawled on her bed, bawling her eyes out. The girls quickly gathered around her bed to comfort her. With some effort, they manage to find out what happened between Yuri's uncontrollable sobbing and hiccups. 

Tiffany winced. " Omg! That girl is so horrible! Don't cry okay babe? You know it's just a misunderstanding, he probably said it out without even thinking! " 

" Yeah, she's right! Besides the stupid Amy probably said some god-knows-what things to Minho to purposely upset him and make him say those things he didn't mean to you! " Taeyeon added. Even the maknae seohyun was beginning to cry with Yuri now. She put a hand over her shoulders, giving it a squeeze to comfort her.

" Silly~ why are you even crying? " Yuri pat Seohyun's head.

" Unnie, don't be upset anymore.. you're making us all worried and sad too! " she replied. 

" Yuri you're better than her okay? At least that stupid Amy has the biggest crush on Yunho oppa and he used to like you. She's losing to you in every way you don't have to bother about her! " Jessica pointed out.

" Thanks girls, really ! " she said before collapsing into Jessica's arms, crying again. This time, because she was touched at how much the girls were showering their care and concern on her.

--