Each day gets better

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Ever since that day, everything just gets better and Jonghyun couldn't be happier. For one, Krystal was told that her vocal was still too weak and the vocal coach had decided to replace her with Jessica starting next week. And Jessica was finally acting normal again,Jonghyun was eternally thankful for it because he was honestly scared that it wouldn't work out. And if that were to happen, he didn't know what he would do.

The only problem now was that Jessica had became painfully so close, yet even further than before. Talking about being a tease, Jessica was sure a fast learner.

--

" Have you packed your toothbrush in? " Key nagged at Sooyoung over the phone.

" Yesss. For goodness sake, it's just one night ! You're totally over reacting! "

With the showcase coming closer than ever, the teachers had decided to organized a full 2 day training that required the senior trainees to stay over at the SM building. And as usual, Key always felt that it was his duty to make sure everyone was well prepared.

 " I'm not! It's called being prepared and organized! How are you gonna survive in a jungle?

" The point is I won't EVER need to survive in a jungle" 

" Baby just do as I say, at least you won't be walking around with a bad breath in the morning. You're lucky you have me as your boyfriend, Minho can't even remember to pack properly to save his let alone helping Yuri's ! I bet they wont even bring a toothbrush. Thank god I'm not yuri, i can never bring myself to kiss Minho with a bad breath " Sooyoung was laughing. She had to admit, even though Key was so naggy sometimes that it irritates her, he somehow could always find a way to make it okay. 

She heard Minho shouting in the background on the other side of the line, " Hey I heard that ! I'm bringing my toothbrush ! And you better bring your own shampoo, I'm not sharing it with you ! " 

" It's just a shampoo you ! You've been using my socks all these while and I haven't even said a single word about it  !" Key shouted back

" you have now " Minho replied.

Sooyoung swear she could predict that Key was rolling his eyes now. These boys never fail to entertain her. She laughed as Key returned his attention to her.

" Anyway.. have you checked your letter box today? " he asked, he's been asking her that for many days now.

" No.. But i will now, why are you forcing me to do it out of a sudd-" Sooyoung saw a letter in bright pink. It had some cute scribbling and cartoons drawn on. There were stickmen of a couple sitting on a bench, holding a balloon. Then it had an arrow that pointed towards the opening, with text bubble saying, " CHOI SOOYOUNG YOU BETTER OPEN IT OR YOU'RE DEAD!! ".

She understood now. She began laughing.

" You're speechless right? I told you I'm really good at stuff like that, see I have my own way of showing you my affection.. " He went on bragging.

She was just laughing non-stop at his kiddish handwriting that was somewhat cute and his incoherent scribbling. 

" You're retarded.. why are you sending me a letter ? " She opened it. Inside, it read

--

To Choi Sooyoung:

Don't be jealous of Yuri,Jessica,Tiffany or any other noonas or dongsaengs because you have the best boyfriend out of them all! 

Write down 5 things you wanna do with me and I'll fulfill them all for you~ I'm your genie yah!

5 best dates of your life

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

P.S I trust you're smart enough to be able to send it back to me but anyway if you don't know how to just ask me, your almighty boyfriend~ 

You're a pabo but I love you anyway. 

Your boyfriend,

Kim Ki Bum

--

" So how is it? Are you reading it now? "

" yah.. how is this romantic? Aren' you supposed to surprise me? How is this a surprise? You're telling me to tell you what to do! " She complained, though she really loved all the effort he had put into it, in fact she loved everything. From the quirky way of telling her that he cares, sending her a letter and just well, being so cute and honest the way he is.

" Why are you even complaining? Has anyone of them ever spent the whole night writing this letter and running in the cold to post it out? And i'm letting you do whatever you like! Just say thank you to me! " He was at his diva mode again.

" Okay okay," she laughed. Truth was, she was beaming.

" Thank you~ " she said cutely in english.

" That's better" he replied in english too. They laughed and continued talking.

She loved how this boy makes her laugh so much,smile so much, love him so much in ways that other boys can't. It didn't matter if he don't do all those things others do, because in the first place, that was why she fell for him. To her, that was the Kim Kibum she will always love.

And to him, Sooyoung was more precious than any other girl. Although he knows he's probably not the best boyfriend who says sweet and nice things to her, he'll always try to make her happy whatever it takes. Even though at times it comes out strange.. but that was why he loved her, she was always so understanding, so open-minded and so fun. 

--

Note: Sooyoung's reply is up to you guys to decide!! :) Let me know your own list of 5 best dates of your life~