Poison

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

 

As practice ended, the girls began packing up and headed out towards the changing room.

The younger trainees had now began streaming in for the next session.

" Hey kiddo, I'm sorry I can't eat with you later, I've got somewhere to go" Jessica jumped onto Krystal as she walked in.

" Oh.. where? and who? " Krystal plucked her sister out of her back and forced a smile. God please let it not be jonghyun again.

 

" I don't know. Don't ask so much " She replied and pinched her sister's cheek.

" Okay fine whatever. I have a date too anywaysss " Krystal replied playfully and started stretching. What's wrong with her why is she acting all mysterious..

 

" Good for you! who is it? " Jessica asked, eager to know who her sister was talking to all week long on the phone.

" That's a secret not for you to know.. but I do know who you're going out with tonight " Krystal directed Jessica's eyes towards Jonghyun who was now standing at the door.

 

" Arghhh that's so not fair why can't you tell me? " 

" You'll know in time to come " Krystal looked away. She hated how Jonghyun could choose Jessica over her. Are you kidding me? I am younger, prettier and better in everything.She thought as she examined herself in the mirror. She glanced over at Jonghyun who couldn't seem to hide his smiles. She closed her eyes in attempt to cool herself down and gritted her teeth as she did so.

 

" Okay you take care then ! " Jessica laughed as she headed towards the door.

Following behind Jonghyun was the other 4 boys who have been working out so much lately that Jessica never realized how buff they have become.

Ever since that night, something strange happened. Without a word, it just seemed like they have gotten closer, more comfortable, more than just.. friends. It was almost incredible. How that gap and awkwardness between them have vanished just like that. And this was the beginning of them together. She could finally be herself around him, even perhaps even trust him.

As Minho pulled Yuri into his arms and began wiping her perspiration with his towel, Sooyoung simply walked out the door quickly, almost as if she was avoiding somebody.

" Hurry and catch up, I wanna get home fast " she spoked monotonously as she passed by Key. Sensing the unusualness of the situation, Key's eyes glued onto Sooyoung who was putting on the cold poker face. His eyes trailed along from her expressionless eyes down to her lips that were pursed so hard they were almost purple then down to her protruding collarbone. His eyes stayed there for awhile before Yuri's voice broke his attention.

" But why Sooyoung! what's the hurry? Just relax, it's friday night and there's nothing to do anyway " Yuri whined in reply.

" I have better places to be than right here " her tone was almost annoyed now as her figure almost disappeared from the corridor.

" What's with her? " Sunny asked, picking up her things.

" Beats me.. " Key slowly turned back as Krystal began pacing towards him.

" Oppa! " she chirped.