I can get used to this

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

" It's been about a week now and you're still seriously not gonna talk to him? " Jessica asked Yuri as she perched herself on the counter. Yuri was baking, which was something unusual, considering how she never ever cooks. Well maybe once in a loooong while. She guess this time was one of those rare moments then.

" Yeah, he deserves it anyway, " Yuri replied nonchalantly as she walked over to the other side of the kitchen and grabbed another empty bowl. " And please, Jung Jessica, get your off this counter, you're taking up space! ". Yuri used her to push tug at Jessica. She laughed in reply. 

" Come on, where else can I go? " Jessica made a pouting face. She knew Yuri would always cringe at the sight of her doing it but she still does it anyway.

" Go run off to your little boyfriend or something! " Yuri shouted over her shoulder.

" Hey hey watch it! He's NOT little okay! " Jessica said as she jumped off the counter, walked pass Yuri and teasingly rub her head.

" Yeah yeah, I'm sure he's not little, if you know what I meannnn " Yuri winked.

" EEEEW! YOU'RE GROSSSSSS!!! " jessica punched Yuri as she broke up into a fit of giggles.

" ANYWAY, Minho's birthday is on this saturday and he's having the party over at his place. Are you gonna come with us? " Jessica titled her head to watch Yuri's face. She contemplated for awhile as she continued swirling the cake mixture. 

" Maybe.. " Yuri finally said. 

" PLEASSSEEEEE? " Jessica put her head on Yuri's shoulders. " You can't ruin his birthday!! " Jessica continued to whine.

" OKAY OKAY FINE.. i'll drop by. JUST drop by okay? " Yuri shrugged Jessica off her shoulders as the latter had already began skipping off.

" Coming home for dinner? " 

" Uh huh ! " Jessica chirped from a far.

" God, what can you possibly do with your boyfriend at this hour seriously? " Yuri muttered under her breath as she took a casual glance at the clock on the wall. It was only 8am.

" Don't they all start out like that? Ever so eager to see each other evvvveryyy minute of the day! If only she's so diligent to wake up this early for practices.." Sooyoung burst into the kitchen as she opened the fridge.

" I'm starrrving. What's there to eat? " Sooyoung took out a carton of milk finally. She realized Yuri was baking.

" What's the occasion my queen? " she asked.

" What queen!? " Yuri laughed. " It's nothing. i have nothing better to do I guess.. " Yuri was pouring the mixture into the tray now.

" Because only servants like us do the cooking, now I'm surprised you have left your throne and came down here to bake! ". Sooyoung replied sarcastically. And it was true, the only time she had ever seen Yuri cooking was when her parents came over and when Minho did too.

" Well you know it gets a little boring up there sometimes.. I guess the queen has to come down and taste the normal life sometimes " Yuri ran her finger that was dirty with cream on Sooyoung's cheeks.

" YAH!!! " they began chasing each other for a little while.

--

Jonghyun woke up to a soft knocking on his door. Since when did any of the boys ever knock? 

" Come in… " Jonghyun mumbled into his pillow and continued sleeping. Then he felt a soft whisper in his ears. It sounded so sweet.

" Rise and shine! Good morning pabo ", Jessica smiled. It was the eye smile Tiffany had stayed up all night to teach her. Finally she could master it, and she really hoped he saw it.

He did. Opening his eyes slowly at the sweet voice of his girlfriend, Jonghyun saw the adorable eye smile on Jessica's face that he'd never seen before and melted. She is so pretty even early in the morning.He had a love sick puppy grin in his face. Was he still dreaming?

Wait. He must be dreaming, why was she in his room!? And where were the rest of the boys?Are they still asleep?

" The boys let me in before they left for their morning exercise ", she replied, seeing the puzzled face of his. 

Jonghyun smiled and began sitting up in his bed, leaning against his pillows.Jessica had breakfast in her hands as she sat on the side of his bed.

" What's this all about? ", he rubbed his eyes. 

" I don't know.. I just thought you might like breakfast in bed? " She was nervous. It's not like she had ever done this for anybody and truthfully she didn't know how to act. Should she ask him to brush his teeth first? Or would it spoil the whole romantic atmosphere? She was stuck.

Jonghyun took the plate away from her hand and placed it on the small table beside his bed.He examined her face for awhile in amusement.Then he leaned in to kiss her cheeks slowly and sweetly. Jessica was blushing again. 

" Thank you, " he whispered. " And I should brush my teeth first shouldn't I?" He tugged the hair behind her ears with a chuckle and got out of the bed. 

" Stay right there ! " He pretended to command her as he headed towards the door. Jessica simply sat there and nodded like a good little girl she is. She was smiling so much her it was probably taking up half of her face. She looked at the breakfast that she prepared carefully and wholeheartedly then smiled once again.

Soon, he came crawling back onto his bed and tugged himself in under his warm blanket. He opened his mouth, waiting for her to feed him. Jessica pouted and raised her arm to hit him but she remembered, she was gonna be sweeter and nicer to him from now on. Then she put her arm down and proceeded feeding him.

" How is it? " She was back to grinning again.

" Mmmm, it's reallly good " He pinched her cheeks. She struggled and pouted cutely.

" Really? " Her eyes were full of sparkles.

" Mmmhmm, move here and stay with me, so you can cook this for me every morning, " He joked. 

They began talking about a whole lot of other things and the morning was beautiful. The laughter and smiles between the feeding from her, everything was just perfect. Jonghyun looked at her with loving eyes, falling for her even more each day.

Finally,Jonghyun wiped his mouth and drank down the orange juice that Jessica made. Then with a quick swift movement, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her down beside him. Jessica whined a little. He laughed and simply pulled the blanket over her, wrapping his strong warm arms around her and hugged her tight. His eyes were peacefully closed and his face laid comfortably on the crook of her neck,smelling the sweet scent of her skin.

" Let's sleep a little longer, I'm still tired. " He mumbled as Jessica slowly relented and smile. Jonghyun's lips curled up as he thought back about how sweet his girlfriend was being, making breakfast in bed for him. 

" What're you smiling about? " She asked.

" Nothing.. You make me happy " he moved up and looked at her cute innocent eyes. They were so ever adorable. 

" You know what's the best part of having breakfast in bed made by your girlfriend? " he asked her.

" What is it? " 

" Cuddling together in bed after that " The puppy eyes were looking at her now. They were smiling so cutely, as if inviting her to pick him up and shower him with love and kisses.

He pulled her tiny body closer against his strong frame. She followed his invitation. His eyes were closing as his lips touched hers. Slowly, he began kissing her tenderly. 

His mouth was warm and sweet.Jessica was enjoying every moment.His hands began her waist as he kissed, leaving trails of sensation as they moved each time. Her tongue began exploring his and the kiss was becoming more passionate by the minute. She could feel their warm breathing on her skin.The heat between the bodies and his kisses were giving her twinkles all over the place. He was irresistible. Waking up early to prepare the breakfast was worth every single second of this. 

--

Note: Because there's gonna be absolute no jongsica at tokyo smtown for sure i decided to write a little something for all us poor jongsica fans :(  will update soon with other couples! :) Thank you so much for all your care and concern ! I'm recovering fast!! Thank youuu ^^ Love all your commentsss always make me smile <3 <3