You're the one I've been waiting for

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

 

Note: Hey guyss! I'm back! sorry im kinda busy these days so my updates are not very frequent but i'll definitely keep writing! Please do comment it really gives me the strength to continue! thankk you :)

Anyway just wanted to share with you guys this awesome song i was listening to as I wrote this chapter and the next. Basically if you guys are able to read and listen songs at the same time ( cos you know some ppl find it distracting) i would REALLY REALLY recommend you guys to listen to it while you read, its like an amazing feeling! :) 

the song is ( when i say yah! you say yeah- Kim Tae Woo feat. Lyn)

 

---

 

It was almost time now, Tiffany could be here any minute. He glanced at his watch for the fifth time again and wondered if the movie was too early that she didn't have enough time to prepare herself after practice. Well but at least her dorm is nearby.

 

As Onew began hopping on the spot to cure his boredom, he heard a familiar voice behind him.

 

" Jinki! " He turned around immediately. 

 

And there she was.

Gorgeous and oblivious to it. Not the kinda prom queen over-the-top kinda gorgeous you see in movies, but it was probably close. It was the perfect smile with a touch of cuteness in that little pink dress. She didn't have to be in one of those dresses, all she needed was to put on anything and it would look absolutely beautiful. 

Onew never quite understood why Tiffany couldn't see how stunning she is every single day and how she drives him crazy so easily. Of course she probably could choose any other guy out there, but he would want it to be him.

 

" Am I late? " Tiffany said apologetically while she adjusted her necklace. She was trying to hide the nervousness and the screams inside her head.And she hoped she wasn't overdressed for their first date. He had no idea how much effort she put into choosing the outfit tonight.

 

" Oh no no not at all. But we should probably go in right now" Onew remembered not to stammer again. With that, he pointed towards the door awkwardly.

 

When they finally settled down with popcorn, the movie began. And soon before long, both of them were laughing and enjoying themselves like the true movie junkies they were, forgetting about every awkwardness and nervousness from before. Tiffany reached out for the popcorn but stopped dead at the touch from onew. 

But instead of pulling back, she just stayed there. With her hands wrapped between Onew's fingers once again. A warm smile stretched across her slightly blushed face as Onew turned around and acknowledge her smile with his. It probably wasn't the best way to show her how he felt but he knew he could only dare to take his chances right here when its dark. Well in case she pulled back and reject him Onew figured that at least she wouldn't be able to see his embarrassed face.

 

Tiffany couldn't take her mind off the fact that Onew had just held her hands. It was hard not to smile like an idiot after what just happened and she suspect that Onew might have realized that too because that silly boy wouldn't stop smiling too.

 

It was an explosion feeling in her heart. She felt like pulling Onew by his hands and just ran out of this cinema to tell him how he was making her feel and perhaps just grab him into a tight hug that she secretly dreamt of all these while. 

But it was okay that she didn't, because sitting beside him with her hands in his was  already a bliss.

Onew finally understood how Jonghyun and Minho could walk around with that silly grin on their faces.Looks like he would be looking like an idiot for a long long time.

 

Tiffany made his heart skipped a beat when she leaned in a little closer and rested her head on his shoulder. His eyes ceased into a straight line as he smiled. 

 

As the movie ended, Onew held Tiffany's hands and led her out of the cinema. 

Only to be stopped by an awfully familiar and unexpected voice.