A day late now

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

" Oppa.. " Jessica tired and hurt eyes met Jaejoong's.

" Silly.. what're you doing out here when it's so cold? Come on get inside! " he said before pulling her into his arms and led her into the cafe.

" So why were you outside all by yourself again? " Jaejoong asked as he added the sugar into Jessica's coffee the way he knew how she loved. 

" I don't really wanna talk about it.." she replied as she lifted the cup from the table.

Jaejoong laughed and diverted the topic.

For the next hour, they caught up and Jaejoong apologized for everything. And that was what Jessica had been waiting to hear all these while.. or she thought so. But when she finally heard it, she was surprised to realize how indifferent she felt.

" I'm sorry.. I should never have left you for anyone else. There's no one quite like you Jessica, I miss you. What we had was beautiful.Can we start all over again? This time I want it to be official. I want you to be my girlfriend" Jaejoon looked up at Jessica. 

After what seemed like a whole minute, Jessica finally opened .

" Oppa.. you were and will always be a good oppa to me. You don't have to apologize anymore I'm really fine and I forgive you. There's no hard feelings. Eventually we have to find our own happiness and someone that we really like.. even if they might not like us back.. " she didn't know why the tears were rushing up. She closed her eyes and calmed herself down. No tears will fall. She ordered herself.

" I'll wait for you.. It's okay " Jaejoong forced a smile. He knew deep in his heart that he had already lost to Jonghyun.

" Thank you oppa.. I really appreciate you being here with me". She smiled weakly and looked out the window.

--

After a whole intense hour of dancing, Minho collapse onto the floor as Yuri followed along. 

" Wow I didn't realised how good you have become, " he pulled her closer to him.

" Of course, I'm gonna be debuting soon I have to be good, " 

He rolled around and looked straight into her eyes, " don't you ever dance so ily like that infront of anyone else understood? " he cupped her chin as he did so.

She giggled before replying, " i don't get to make that choice baby". 

Minho pretended to pout as Yuri laughed at her boyfriend's attempt to show aegyo. " Stop it ! You look stupid " 

" But you don't listen to me anymore " he continued playing. She laughed.

" Okay okay I'll make it up to you later ", Yuri rolled her eyes and gave him a light peck on his lips before pulling him up to continue.