If I had you

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

" There's gonna be beer right? " Taemin was becoming excited.
" Yeah but unfortunately you also have to wake up for school the next day too, " Jonghyun replied, ruffling Taemin's hair laughing.

And the ever familiar scent came. Jonghyun looked up at Jessica as she settled down beside the Seohyun who was now arguing with Onew over the solution to some maths question or.. whatever. Studying never interest him anyway.

Jessica looked up under her long lashes at the boy who was looking at her.
Kim Jonghyun. Not too bad at dancing, impressive vocals, a pretty damn handsome face but a total jerk. Perhaps it was because dancing for hours is just plain exhausting, coupled with all those intense vocals lessons and yes, she had to manage school as well. With all that piled up, having to listen to all those new young trainees spazzing over his cuteness in the changing room at the end of each day really do get on her nerves. Or maybe it was just that rebellious eyes that always lingered on her whenever he's around that disgusted her. Whatever, he's just another one of those boys. Look all you want, you'll never have me jonghyun.

Jonghyun slowly shifted his gaze from Jessica back to Yuri and asked,
" so who's coming tonight? " he looked back at Jessica who was still staring at him like how she always do. He tilted his head to the right and gave a flirty smile.
Obviously irritated, Jessica rolled her eyes and diverted her attention to key who was struggling with his low notes.

The day was coming to an end as everyone gathered their things and made their way out of the practice room.
As Jessica turned around to close the door, as she usually would because she was always the slowest to leave ( a social slug sooyoung called her ) , she found a particular boy spotting a puppy eye smile leaning against the wall staring right back at her.

" What do you want? " her tone was cold, and he was used to it.

" Tell me, why do you keep staring at me and then act like you hate me " he asked softly

" I can't hear you, speak properly if you're gonna talk to me " she was struggling to lock the door. Damn it, i keep telling them to do something about it. Why wouldn't it work?

To her surprised, Jonghyun leaned in closer until his lips were close to touching the top of her ears. Her heart was beating fast. Fast and hard.

" I said, do you like me or what? " Jonghyun said, looking down at the flustered Jessica who remained at her position, seemingly shocked at what was happening.

Jessica pushed him back flat against the wall with her right hand, annoyed by the sudden invasion of her personal space.

" Get over yourself. And don't come near me again." she said sharply, and he noted, not so coldly anymore. Instead, he realized there was a hint of nervousness in her voice. A sound of a little scared girl who's been found out and was trying to cover it up by acting all cool about it.

" You're nothing compared to Jaejoong oppa ", she said casually while she returned back to locking the door and walked away.

Ouch.