Child play

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Christmas was coming in just a couple of weeks but with the showcase happening in a 3 days' times, everyone was busy killing themselves with rehearsals and more rehearsals. Onew had been planning to do something special for Tiffany to celebrate their first christmas together but it was virtually impossible with all the crazy practices she had for her debut performance.

On the other hand,Jessica had been more irritated these days due to the fact that the girls had been forced to practice their choreography with heels. And because that left the girls with no choice,everyone had to struggle hard to balance themselves and not falling off while dancing ( which is almost an impossible task), not to mention singing. Even Key who usually was quite the diva like he is, was being especially caring and nice towards his girlfriend, bringing her water every break and giving her a massage to soothe her tensed and tired shoulders.

Jonghyun was glad that jaejoong haven't been dropping by of much lately because he could swear he would rip that guy apart if he doesnt stop texting Jessica. Shouldn't SM make rules that disapprove debuted artists to date? Talking about being lonely and wanting to get a girlfriend..They should be busy dancing singing recording shows and whatnot oh but wait.. Jessica is gonna debut soon that would mean.. Jonghyun sighed loudly and grunted a little at the frustrating thoughts again. 

Maybe he should pop by their practice room to see her, Jonghyun got up and headed down the corridor as he thought so. 

Peeking in, he saw that they were having their break. Onew was sitting near Tiffany and they seemed to be talking about something.. he could never understand why onew could disappear so fast and gets to her side without the rest of the boys realizing. He should master the art and learn from him someday.. sneaky Onew.

Jessica was airing herself infront of the large standing aircon, her arms were spread out wide as if she was standing on titanic with her eyes were closed to enjoy the cool air. She was whining " airconnnn~" loudly but no one paid attention to her.

What a dork.. Jonghyun smirked.

" Move away smelly! I can't feel the aircon! " Yuri kicked Jessica's leg and motioned her to move. Jessica stayed still.

" Please I'm dying just let me stay here will you? God I hate this stupid heels, it's so ugly and painful I bet it's cheap ! " she was swaying a little froms side to side, cooling herself down.

" It's not that bad.. " Yuri laughed.

" What do you mean it's not that bad? Look at it! " Jessica lifted her left feet up and flung it. " It's so hideous my grandmother would cry if I make her wear it !" She bent down, immitating an old lady with a hunch back walking and hit her back as she walked.

" You really do complain alot like a grandmother you know " a voice mocked her.

" Yah yah yah ! watch your m-" Jessica realised it was Jonghyun. She turned around and made a face at him. What a creep.. just how long have he been standing there? Omg.. I hope he didnt see how retarded i was being, Jessica slapped her forehead mentally.

" When are you gonna be done with your rehearsal? We have to practice our song together Noona~" he mockingly whined. Jessica roller her eyes and turned back to the aircon. 

" What's there to practice? Haven't we practiced it like a thousand times already? Besides you only have like 8 lines it's not THAT much! " 

" It's a love song Jung Jessica, coach said we don't have chemistry so we need to get together and work on it, " he grinned widely, knowing that she was irritated already.

" We don't have it because apparently it does not exist, " 

" Awwww.. don't be so mean.. whatever happened to all those chemistry we had when you took the gum from my mouth? ", he teased and Jessica turned around immediately, eyes embarrassed and ready to kill him. The rest of the girls laughed and began making wild noises and her ears were bright red now. 

" JUST GO BACK TO YOUR PRACTICE ROOM! "

" make me " he challenged her. 

" You.." Jessica raised her hand up in a motion that was ready to hit him.

" Come get me! " he began running as Jessica dorkily spun her heels and chased.

" Stop running like a grandma! You look so weird hopping around like that! Are you really running? " Jonghyun turned back and tauted her. Jessica wanted to pull her hair and scream. IRRITATING STUPID BOY!! She ran faster.

" You..- Ah Ahhhhh! "

Jessica's foot skids on the wet ground, she was not sure of what was happening. Then it finally hit her, she was starting to fall. She had slipped on her stupid,cheap,shiny heels. Her touched the ground first as her body then head followed suit and crashed with a loud thud. 

" JESSICA!! " Jonghyun turned around and ran towards her, his heart skipping a beat with shock.

It really did hurt. And on top of that Jessica started to feel the embarrassment sipping into her as she regain her conscious. 

Jonghyun burst out laughing, " Silly, you're an idiot didn't you see the sign?" He pointed to the Wet Floor sign as he picked her up into his arms.

" Shut up.." Suddenly her head began to pound harder.

" myhedherds" she mumbled

" What? What did you say? Are you okay? " 

" stars.."

" You're not making any sense.. are you okay? Hang in there"

" Yurfeet.. yurfeet " 

" Have you gone retarded? " Jonghyun motioned for help as a few trainees rushed by to help.

What jessica had meant to say was, he was stepping on his feet and it was killing her. She wanted him to lift his bloody feet of hers but obviously the moron was not understanding her.

" God jessica don't die !! " Jonghyun's face was full of worry and panic now. She wanted to laughed out loud at the idiot but she was in too much pain.

" shootopit " 

" Stop talking jessica ! I'm carrying you to the office" He cradled her up in his strong arms and raced towards the staff for help.

As it turns out, Jessica was fine. But they realized that she haven't been eating enough which worried Jonghyun.

Jessica opened her eyes.

" Who asked you to run in those heels like that? What if i didn't turn around? Were you gonna die there?" He said as she rested on the couch. She gave an irritated face.

" You should be thankful I was there. Don't you just love me? " He was not done with the game.

The 8 girls burst through the door and quickly ran over to where they were.

 " Omg jessica are you okay? " sooyoung put a hand over Jessica while the rest checked her body.

" I knew that stupid ugly heel was gonna kill us someday! " Yoona added.

" Relax guys, I'm fine now.." Jessica finally replied with a weak smile. She wanted to grunt; she looked so ugly right now.

" Thank God you're talking now " He scoffed at her. " It was like talking to a lunatic just now, or some.. retarded person".

" I'm not retarded! " Jessica punched him. Everyone burst into a loud laughter as the couple argued.

--

Note: short update after christmas! will be back with more soon! thank you for all your support comments <3 <3 By the way, I just wanna know ( for the sake of story plotting) which couple are you a fan of?Also for my own curiousity, which member of both bands are you a fan of?? Do let me know thanks! :)