Tell me why

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

" Go try this on, " key handed yet another dress to sooyoung. Her arms were already full of clothes and she was getting tired of receiving more.

" Did someone just burn my closet or something? Why do I have to try on so many clothes? I do have clothes to wear, for your information " she whined.

" Yah. What kind of a girl are you? Girls don't complain when they're shopping,besides I'm buying them for you. It's not like you're even paying," he flipped through the clothes. 

" I didn't asked for you to pay. I can pay by myself! " she shot back.

He handed her another top.

" You really don't know how to be grateful do you? " 

" Why are you buying me clothes for no reason anyway? ". Truthfully she really didn't understand why. Not that Key wasn't usually nice, despite his words that always came out like poison. It was just strange that he just asked her out today and dragged her into every shop they see, asking her to try on everything he likes. It was true they do bicker alot, but that was something that they both strangely do secretly enjoy. Perhaps it was just a weird way of showing affection towards one another. 

" Why can't I buy my girlfriend something? Do I need a reason? " He said casually while turning to look at her with a questioning look. Though he wasn't really expecting an answer.

Sooyoung rolled her eyes. " You're an idiot".

" You must really love idiots then, " he replied over his shoulders. " Come on go try it on now! "

" Okay okay ! Stop pushing me ! I'm going in ! " she entered the changing room with the pile of clothes in her arms.

After 15 minutes of trying on the clothes that Key had chosen, there still wasn't any that he liked.

But just when he almost gave up, Sooyoung came out. 

And there she was, in a small red and white striped dress, chic and casual. It was simple and gorgeous. Her long legs and perfect curves were outstanding and the dress fitted her perfectly.

" It's pretty right? I like this one! " she turned around and began examining her reflection. Beautiful, she thought. 

" A.. Where did you get that from? I didn't pick that dress ! " Key finally spoke. He never notice how long and beautiful those legs were. He noticed a couple of guys checking her out from the across the store. 

" It's too revealing ! Don't wear it it's ugly ! It's so short! How can you go around showing half your body! " he began to push her back into the changing room. Confused, Sooyoung began struggling in attempt to continue looking at her reflection.

" I'm not showing half of my body ! My legs are just long! What're you doing?! let me go! I chose this dress I want this one! " she argued.

" NO! " 

" YES! "

" I SAID NO! "

" I DON'T CARE! I'M PAYING FOR IT! "

" NO YOU CAN'T! "

" YOU CAN'T STOP ME ! IT'S MY MONEY! "

" I DON'T CARE YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BUY IT! "

" WHY DO YOU CARE? I'M THE ONE WHO'S WEARING IT!"

" OF COURSE I CARE I'M NOT GONNA LET MY GIRLFRIEND WEAR SOMETHING SO REVEALING ! "

" THEN DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT TO ! "

" i didn't say i wasn't gonna look! " key finally gave up. He should have known better. To the boys, he might be the diva that gets his way. But with sooyoung, they both knew who would always win.

As they proceeded to pay, Sooyoung was beaming like she had won the lottery. 

" Stop smiling like an idiot it's just a dress ! "

" Whatever, but thanks baby! " she said, still smiling. Key's face relaxed into a slight smile at the last word before abruptly turning away. He was glad she was happy. It's been too long since he did something for her and he was quite guilty of it. Even though they bicker and argue everyday he hoped she knew it was only because he cared. 

" Don't you dare to wear it infront of anyone else! You're only allowed to wear it when you're with me. Understood? " he ordered over his shoulder as he snatched her hands into his and exited the store.

Sooyoung looked at her boyfriend and smiled as he dragged her out. This was why she loved him. He never gives in to anyone, anyone but her.

" It's so cold out here. Where's that ridiculous place you were talking about again? It doesn't sound appertizing but let's just go there anyway. I'm freezing and I need some food! " key pretended to be irritated. He just wanted her to eat what she wanted.

" Yah! It's really good i'm telling you! You'll change your mind after you've tried! " 

--

Friday came and jonghyun walked into SM in a joyous mood. He greeted the girls passing by with a big smile as he spot Jessica walking closer.

" Hey w- " Jonghyun greeted Jessica, only to be met with her cold icy stares and seemingly .. angered expression as she walked passed him.

What was going on? He thought. It's been so long since the last time she gave him that cold face, wow, how much things have changed. He thought and rushed off to his practice. 

As the day drew closer to an end, he walked over to Jessica's practice room during his break. He peeped in and manage to made an eye contact with Yuri. He signaled for her to call Jessica and she was the kindest soul. 

Almost immediately, she pretended to be tired and asked for a break because she couldn't go on. The music stopped and the girls began lying down on the floor while some walked towards the door. Jonghyun mouthed " Thank You " to Yuri while she mouthed back " Where's Minho? ". Before he could answer, he saw Jessica walking towards the door. 

She swung the door opened and saw Jonghyun standing right before her, happy and free of guilt to what he had done to her. So this is all a game to him ? She turned around and stomped back in.

Whoa.. what is up with her? Jonghyun was puzzled. Within seconds, Jessica came back and threw his jacket back into his confused self before slamming the door.

Did I do something wrong? he thought and tried to remind her of their date tonight but it was too late because the music had started to blast again and his voice simply faded away.

--

Couples of hours later,Jonghyun checked his watch. 6pm. It's time.

He walked towards the girls' practice room with the rest of the boys to fetch Jessica. Onew seemed to be in an especially good mood today. 

Jonghyun entered the room and was surprised to see Krystal there too. Victoria and Luna greeted him loudly.Oh wait, right she has practice after Jessica.

" Hey.. I- " he spoke but Jessica simply walked away, again. Now something is really wrong here. He didn't understand why she was acting weird and angry out of a sudden again. It was like after everything he's done he thought she was warming up to him already. Why was she acting like before again?