I feel all of my connections when I'm with you

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

 

" .. stop making it so obvious! "

" come on baby, you know i couldn't help it! and why weren't you wearing the necklace that i bought you? didn't i tell you not to take it off you-", Key stopped short the moment he realized who were standing right infront of him.

 

Oh.my.god.

 

Tiffany and Onew were shocked.

Right before their eyes, Key and..

 

Sooyoung!?

 

What was going on?! 

" What in the world!? " Tiffany finally let out.

" I.. " Sooyoung slipped her hands out from Key's.

 

But almost immediately that she had done so, Key took it back and held it firmly this time.

" What? " Key pretended to be normal when the truth was, nothing was even near normal.

 

 

Suddenly it made sense now. All those times Sooyoung kept complaining about how Yuri was hogging the phone.. how she tensed up overtime they spoke about key's "secret" girlfriend, how the boys knew about Jessica being drunk so fast.. and the reason why Key was staring at her neck just now.

 

Onew was speechless. Not that he was angry and disapproving of what he was seeing, it was just.. shocking. But he did notice that Key always had a thing for sooyoung ever since last year. Before the exposed couple could open their mouth to explain themselves another familiar voice greeted them.

 

" Sooyoung! wait.. Key!?!" Jessica called from behind.

Now this was getting interesting.

 

" Yah! what in the- " Jessica burst out in laugher before she could finish as jonghyun simply pointed at the couple and stared in shocked.

 

" What is this man.. So sooyoung is your "secret" girlfriend?! " Jonghyun asked as he struggled to grasp the reality.

 

" yah what's wrong with you people stop making it weird for everybody! and let's move out from here, you're blocking the way and making a scene! " Key shot back.

 

Before they knew it, the three couples found themselves walking down the street and laughing about the incident that just happened.

 

" Why did you even hide it from us? Seriously.. you should know better. I told you all my secrets and this is how you repay us? " Onew joked as he nudged Key.

 

" I just didn't want it to spread and get to everyone else in SM. You know how annoying those trainees can get with the rumors and everything " Sooyoung explained as Key pulled her in closer by her shoulder. Truthfully she always loved it when Key does it but having 4 other people with them was just embarrassing.

 

" Silly.. and you should know that the only person who can't ever keep a secret is your boyfriend! " Tiffany added after her boyfriend. Or soon-to-be.

 

The air felt warmer than ever despite the cold wind tonight as laughters and smiled filled the whole way home for the couples. Now if only Yuri and Minho were here, Jessica thought and smiled and she couldn't wait to tell the rest of the girls about tonight.

 

Seeing how the other 2 couples were holding hands, Jonghyun reached his hands out and let it lingered near Jessica's as they kept hitting each other while they walked. Jessica but her lips in order to kept her smiles as her heart thumped faster. 

 

And when he was finally done teasing Jessica, he looked over at her who turned around and met his eyes at the same time. With a warm yet playful smile, Jonghyun took Jessica's hands and whispered, " It's our turn now".

 

Jessica turned her head back to the front and laughed. 

" Pabo " she said.

" You should learn from your friends you know.. look at them. Everyone's already together so when are you gonna ask me to be your boyfriend already?" he looked over at her again.

 

" Who said I'm planning to?" she replied playfully and smiled. It was the first time she had ever shown that side of her to him and it was unbearable for Jonghyun to see how cute Jessica was being. 

 

--

 

Note: sorry for the lack of minyul here!!!  :(  BUT DONT WORRY! i will make it up, somehow!!!

comments please??? :)