Must be someways where we can make a start

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Jessica threw another packet of potato chips into the small basket. Wow, she must really love these junk food, Jonghyun thought as he looked down at the almost full basket.

" Hey I think I left my wallet back at the dorm so I'm just gonna go get it. Don't worry its just right infront " He put the basket down.

" No it's fine I can pay" Jessica offered but he was already heading towards the door.

" Don't be silly, I'm not gonna let you pay for on our date" He said smoothy and casually behind his shoulder. Once he exited, Jonghyun began running towards his dorm with his left hand on the back jeans pocket to prevent his wallet from dropping out.

Jessica smiled at the word " our date" and turned her attention back to the food. Am I picking too much? Maybe he's going back to get more money because he doesn't have enough? She wondered and began returning some of the items back to its shelves.

After 5 minutes, Jonghyun returned as she walked over to the cashier.

" What happened to all those food? The basket is almost empty you sure you don't want anything more?' Jonghyun questioned as he examined the almost empty basket.

" Yeah I don't really feel like eating anything " She lied.

" Well okay then let's drink more if you don't wanna eat " Jonghyun said before grabbing two cartons of beer.
Jessica eyes widened in shocked as Jonghyun paid and took the plastic bag from the cashier with his right hand and grabbed her hand in another.

" I sure hope you know how to cycle " Jonghyun smiled as Jessica stared in shock at the two bicycles infront of them.

" What is this?! " Jessica turned to look at him who was now getting on the bicycle.

" Come on just follow me ", he motioned her to get onto the other bicycle. As she clumsily did so, he turned around and panted.

                                                                          ----

" So are you going to tell me now where are we going? " Jessica was getting tired of cycling.

" Just a little more NOONA " he replied, emphasizing on the last word  before adding, " but you know, I never liked calling you noona anyway, I'll just go back to Jess".

" Who said you can call me Jess? Call me jessica like everybody else!" Jessica smiled as she argued.

" But am I just everybody else? " Her cheeks were turning red. She began cycling forward fast, leaving Jonghyun shouting after her.

" Wait for me ! Why are you cycling so fast out of a sudden? Do you even know the way!? "

--
 Tiffany was sitting infront of her mirror as she brushed her hair. She still couldn't get over that embarrassing moment.
I hope he didn't see those belly fats! Oh my gosh, they're like permanent float tubes around my waist. She looked down at her stomach and sighed.
Whatever it was, she made Yuri promised that Minho would bring Onew along and she was gonna take her chances tonight.

Even though it might be awkward, she was gonna tell Onew how she felt about him. Ever since that night that he held her hands, she haven't been able to function right and she blamed him for all of it. As she recalled the moment, she unknowingly giggled. Looking at her reflection, she began practicing the eye-smile that everyone had complimented her.

Do I look stupid? Will he think it's cute? She was becoming paranoid.

" Stop looking into the mirror and come out to help me with the card! " Yuri shouted from the living room, knowing well based on daily living with her roommate.

" Who said I was looking at the mirror? I am SO not obsessed with myself! " Tiffany replied before getting up and flashing the prettiest eye-smile she could.

" Unnie… are you okay? Why are you smiling to yourself like that? You're scaring me… " Seohyun asked, peering in from the hallway.
--

 

Hey guys! Sorry if these 2 chapters are a little boring! It's more of like just the intro to what's coming up so i hope you dont get bored and run away! ( please nooooooo) will update again soooon! :) Please comment and subscribe! Love you guysss ! and if you have any idea or suggestions feel free to let me know! Thanks for reading :D