Just can't get enough

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

"Take the gum from my mouth ", challenged Jonghyun with a smirk

Was this boy actually daring her? He's got some nerve. Jessica shot back a piercing glare at the younger boy who was now slowing bending forward from where he sat, bringing his face an inch closer to hers.
 
By now,the atmosphere had turned tense. It was nerve wrecking as the rest held their breath and anticipate the next movement from the provoked Ice princess. Tiffany tried to reach out for Jessica in attempt to salvage the situation, but before her hand could move another inch, Onew grabbed it and pulled it down. Right on his lap, wrapped between his fingers where he wanted it to belong.
" Let them handle this themselves " he whispered into Tiffany's ears.

Just be still,please.Just stay like this for awhile, Onew thought as she unknowingly turned her body slightly towards his, leaning forward closer into his arms as she struggled to get a closer look at the war that was about to start.

Jessica detested his guts. Everything from that ridiculous confidence in his eyes to that flirtatious smirk that played around the corner of his lips. That face that she hated was now slowly retreating back, expressing satisfaction with its victory .But no one gets the privilege of making Jessica Jung look like an idiot, especially Kim Jonghyun.  

Jessica's pale hands reached up to cup Jongyun's face as she placed her soft red lips on his. Slowly but forcefully, she parted his lips and advanced her tongue into his mouth. As she searched for the gum in , Jonghyun felt the warmness from the tips of Jessica's fingers on his jaw lines. They were pressing harder and harder as her tongue struggled for the gum from Jonghyun's tongue that was now teasing her.Her hot and frustrated breath sent a tingle down Jonghyun's spine. And she smells so damn good, Jonghyun thought as he made that mental note.

Jessica cut his thought immediately as she leaned her head in even closer to his, tighten her grip on him and scooped the gum into in a synchronized movement.

And it was over.
Before he knew it, Jessica was chewing on his gum ever so ily with the mocking expression on her face that shot back right at him.

" You lost " she mouth the word slowly as she tilt her head to her right, studying the defeated look on Jonghyun's face as she did. She left him with the last haunting smile before turning away.