Show me why

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

" Hey look, tell me what's wrong? " He grabbed Jessica's wrist, she struggled to shrug it off but he exerted a little more energy to keep her from walking away. She turned back and stared at him, eyes hurt and angry.

" What do you want? " she snapped.

" What do I want? What's going on Jessica?" he asked. Krystal stepped up beside Jessica and reached her arms out to hug Jessica protectively. He wasn't usually bothered by her presence very much but in times like this he just wished that she would disappear. 

" What's going on? Are you that forgetful or does nothing ever matter to you?" He hated how she kept speaking in codes. Why can't she just tell him was exactly was going on?!

" I don't understand, what forgetful? " his tone was becoming impatient now.

" Let her go oppa, she's in pain" Krystal ordered.

"  For god's sake stay out of this krystal! Please, damn it! " he lost it with Krystal.

" Don't you use that tone on her Jonghyun! " Jessica shot back at Jonghyun, eyes even angrier now.

" Then tell me what exactly is going on? What are you angry about?! " Jonghyun tried to keep his voice down. But it was getting harder and harder with Krystal trying to in.

" You really don't know? Okay fine let me remind you. Perhaps you forgot that you were supposed to meet me yesterday because it probably didn't matter to you and I was out there waiting for you almost freezing because I was stupid enough to think that you would even turn up!  " she exploded.

" Wait wait. What? Yesterday? No! Today! I said today! I was going to pick you up today, right now that's why I'm here Jessica! ", he tried to recall what he said to krystal. I said today, friday, I was right. He concluded.

"Whatever Jonghyun, enough with your excuses, go use it on someone else. I'm done." Jessica flung her wrist out of his hold.

" Wait don't go! No no, I told krystal to tell you that I was going to pick you up on friday and it's today not yesterday! And i would NEVER make you wait for me out there in the cold, I said I would pick you up. I always do ! " Jonghyun stared at Krystal. He get it now. It was Krystal. He should have known.

" What? Don't drag me into this! Are you saying that I'm lying? " Krystal replied bodily.

" Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. You knew well that we didn't have each other's number. And you purposely told her the wrong day that's why your sister had to sit out there in the cold and waited for me because she didn't know how to reach me ! "  he was really angry now. He could not understand how someone could be so evil to her own sister. Her own blood. What was wrong with this girl? 

Jessica frowned and looked in disbelief. 

" Don't you dare blame my sister for this! You're the one in wrong and you're pushing everything to her? Kim jonghyun you have no right to hurt or accuse my sister! " Jessica defended her sister.

" Jessica can't you see? Don't you see what she's trying to do? You knew from the start that she likes me and she's just doing this to create a problem in between us! " He wanted to shout at Krystal and Jessica. But he stopped himself. He wasn't going to blow up at Jessica, no matter what. 

Hearing her sister, Krystal was stunned. She had never really thought about how things would turn out after that lie and now that this was happening, she should be happy that it was a big messy wreck. But instead, she felt a pang of guilt coming over her as she heard her sister defending her with faith. Believing in her fully and protecting her even though she was the one who was hurting Jessica.

What the hell am I doing? Krystal thought. Before she could do anything else, Jessica grabbed her by the hand and stomped out from the practice room, leaving Jonghyun standing there, frustrated and hurt.

 

-- 

comments pleasee? :)