Let's fall in love again

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

As Jonghyun approached the practice room, he began going through his rehearsed lines in his head again. It was already 9pm and he knew only Jessica would be there now. Perfect.
Jaejoong brushed past him in the staircase and they stopped to exchanged a polite bow.

" You have practice now? It's late" Jaejoong asked, glancing at his watch.

" Oh no.. i was just .. you know um" Jonghyun cleared his throat.Jonghyun couldn't admit that he was going to ask the girl that was in love with the guy he was talking to out could he?

" How about you hyung?" Jonghyun figured he could shoot him back with the same question to avoid answering.

" Oh nothing I just came by to visit some new trainees, you know giving them encouragement and all" Jaejoong smiled, God, he is so handsome and .. nice.He hate to admit it but it was true. No wonder jessica likes him. Jonghyun thought as he watched he senior reply.

Jonghyun continued up from where Jaejoong came from and walked past the dance studio. New trainees. Sulli. Luna. Victoria.

There was only 2 rooms still opened. This one and the next one. Jessica must be in the other one then. He wondered which one did Jaejoong really came from?
His phone vibrated.

It was Krystal.

--

" Baby, I'm really nervous about this whole debut thing.. i don't know. It's like I'm so excited to get into it but I'm also kind of scared of it at the same time too.. " Yuri whined over the phone.

It's been 2 hours now and Sooyoung wanted to kill her for hogging the phone.

" Don't worry babe, you're gonna do so well.. I mean you always do. Come on, the only thing you have to worry is having too many boys chasing after you now.. " he trailed off, Minho didn't want her to see his unreasonable jealousy.

" You know you can always trust me, I'm never gonna let you get rid of me! ", Yuri replied with a small laugh, though his increasing insecurities wasn't something she took lightly.

" Yeah well.. "

" Why don't you come over later with Onew? I'll make you feel better ", Yuri said in an attempt to cheer her boyfriend up.

" yeah you know what, i really like that idea ", he said and realized he really needed to hold her. He didn't know why but he just knew it was the only thing that could make him feel better.

As Yuri hung up the phone, she opened her closet and took out a floral white dress-  It was Minho's favorite. She put it over her body and smiled at her own reflection in the mirror. So this was the girl my boyfriend fell in love with, she said softly to herself.

Although she should have been in her pyjamas at this unearthly hour just like the other girls, Yuri was putting on light make-up and dolling herself up.
She's going to make them both fall in love again.
--