Where are you, now that I need you?

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

Jessica woke up and got ready for her practices today. Before leaving home, she checked her reflection again carefully, fixing her hair over and over again making sure that they were perfect. 

She counted down the hours till the day end and when it finally did, she almost ran out from the doorway.

" Yah! Why are you so happy today Jung jessica! " Tiffany asked, amused at the ice princess's excessive movement for the whole day.

" That's because she's just as in love as you " Taeyeon added, head pointing towards the door when Onew stood and Key stood.

" Hello beautifully~ " Key chirped as his chin rested on sooyoung's shoulder as she packed her stuff. She looked around,embarrassed but continued doing her thing anyway. Key began helping her pack and started nagging along the way.Soon,it was visible that they have began bickering again. 

Yuri,on the other hand, was still dancing because she was waiting for minho to come over for their own dance practice. But she knew that somehow they would end up doing something else anyway. She practiced her body waves and repeated them over and over again to make sure that they would turn out perfect when she showed them to Minho later.

Jessica showered and applied on a little make up before fixing her hair again. Perfect, she pucker up and looked at her pink lips. He's going to love this. She thought as she made her way to the cafe.

--

Oh my gosh, it's getting so cold now. Jessica sat on the side curb and curled her knees up to her chest. It has been 10 minutes now and she think she might just die if Jonghyun doesn't turn up soon.

She crossed her arms and hugged her tiny body in attempt to warm her body up. Bored, she began kicking her legs and traced her legs in different shapes for fun. There was really nothing to do here. 

She turned around and looked at the cafe.. it look so warm and nice in there.. but will he be able to see me if I go in? She sighed and looked forward. She was determined to stay outside. Stupid boy, he's gonna get it for being so late, she told herself. She looked down at the jacket she was wearing and smiled.

 She still can't believe that he lent his favorite jacket to her. She knew this because she noticed that he had been wearing it almost everyday during winter last year. And boy does he look so damn good in it. She smiled again and looked at her watch. It was almost 20 minutes now..

Another 15 minutes had passed and the smiles on Jessica's face had now faded away. The pink lip gloss had dried up as her lips began cracking in pain. The cold wind slapped against her cheeks and the blusher she had applied earlier were now replaced by a pale colour. He wasn't coming.. 

She couldn't believe it.. So after all these time she was wrong. She should have known better from the start. That she was right, she should have listened to herself when she hadn't fallen so deep in love with him that she can't see the big picture. 

He was a player. Now that he knew he got her heart he's throwing her away now. When he had conquered her like any other girls she was no longer fun. She wasn't going to cry. Not for someone who wasn't worth it. 

Jessica stood up and turned around, only to feel a pair of warm palms reaching out to warm her cheeks.