Memory

Jongsica & SHINee generation :Best Place

" So this was the date you had planned for?" Jessica asked, shoulders relaxed and smile on her face.
" Not exactly, but it's not too bad isn't it? " He laughed and passed her an opened can of beer.

" So tell me about yourself, " he asked and leaned against the tree.

"What do you wanna know? " Jessica replied, taking a sip from her beer.

--

Hours passed by and before they knew it, they finished the entire beer supply.
 To be more specific, Jessica had finished almost all of it.

It was incredible. When she opened up, he realized how funny and down-to-earth she was. How adorable this girl is. He couldn't imagine how such an endearing and nice girl like her could build such a strong exterior to protect herself. Every part of tonight just made him fell in love with her even deeper than before.

Everything they said chimed and they laughed at the same thing things.
Jessica never felt this happy with a guy for so long.

Seeing her drinking more and more, he wanted to stop her. But seeing how she horrible she felt when she began progressing from telling her happy stories to the sad ones, he simply watched her gulped down the beer. Seemingly to drink away the tiredness, the pain and everything thing else that she couldn't seem to bare all by herself.

" You know, " the intoxicated Jessica said as she slumbered into Jonghyun's arms. " I noticed you ever since you joined SM, and I don't understand why a cute guy like you had to spoil everything by being a player. you're a real jerk ".

Jonghyun never knew. He was slightly embarrassed at the word " cute " that she used to describe him. Encouraged by the honest confession, he pulled her closer to him so that her head could rest properly on his shoulder.

" I know guys like you, like Jaejoong oppa, you make my heart beat so fast and pretend like you really care when you don't. You just hurt me and use me in the end then you leave me to suffer and cry by myself. " she said and she began to hiccup a little.

So why the hell did you even compare me to him? Jonghyun thought to himself.

" He used to visit me when I practiced and bought me food, telling me to eat more. He even called every night just to made sure I sleep early and listened to everything I said. But now he just ignores me like nothing ever happened. I guess when the new one comes the old one goes right? He won't even look at me now. All he cares about is Victoria" she was almost crying now.

So i guess he knew which room Jaejoong came from now.

He hugged her tight, to comfort her and stop her small frail body from shivering. After what seemed like a few minutes, she softly whispered, " you cannot let anyone know i drank this much beer, promise me. God, i hate those stupid new trainees, they're gonna say so much nasty things about me."

Jonghyun laughed at her incoherent complaints as she continued further.

and the night went on till she were finally sound asleep in his arms. He wasn't sure whether he should wake her up but he didn't want to. In the end, he decided that sleeping out there would probably freak her out in the morning.He carefully withdrew himself from Jessica and let her body leaned against the tree before looking around for a place to chain the bicycles.

After he did so, he looked back and prayed just stay here you two, if you get lost daddy's going to be in big trouble.

Returning back, he scooped her up into his arms ( it wasn't hard since she was so light and he's been working out) and carried her back to her dorm.

He wasn't sure if the girls would even be awake to open the door at this hour and he hope that yuri was because she might be waiting for minho to sneak in.

As Jonghyun spotted the girl's dorm, he saw a familiar figure sitting on the side curb.

" Hyung! What're you doing here? It's lat-.. " Jonghyun asked Jaejoong as he realized the awkwardness of the situation.

There he was, holding an intoxicated Jessica in his arms and speaking to possibly the boy that was the very reason that made her drunk.

" Oh I was dropping by to check on Jessica.. Is she alright? " Jaejoong reached up a hand to feel her forehead.

But before he could, Jonghyun took a step back,cuddling Jessica tighter into his arms to protect her.

" Yeah she's fine she just kinda fell asleep and I didn't wanna wake her up so.. " Jonghyun pretended to look up at the girls' windows.

" Geez, i hope they're still awake" Jonghyun noticed Jaejoong's eyes were still on Jessica, looking up and down to examine her condition that seemed to contradicted his lies.

" Yeah they will be, do you need help because I could .. " Jaejoong offered, he was angry. He didn't want to lose. He couldn't believe Jessica turned him down just to spend time with this.. plain guy.

" No no don't trouble yourself, you know what hyung, why don't you go home and rest? I've got this. I know you have a really tight schedule and all. But hey thanks !" Jonghyun quickly headed towards the staircase.  

Jaejoong couldn't get over what he just saw. Finally after the younger boy and Jessica was out of his sight, he began walking home. Heart and feet dragged along.

--

True enough like what Jaejoong said, the girls weren't asleep.Sooyoung greeted him with the most shocked expression.

" Omg is she drunk!? " She said as she slowly gathered Jessica into her long arms.

" Yeah, but don't worry I didn't do anything to her," Jonghyun looked at Jessica who was still sleeping just as soundly as she did before in his arms.

" Better not ! " Sooyoung said as taeyeon and yoona rushed by to help.

--

Helloooo! Jongsica's date has ended now now it's time for our minyul and onfany :) Promise it'll be coming tomorrowww ! Thank you for all your comments and subscriptions!!! (: