Chapter 7

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

 

A/N: Updated! Enjoy it :)(: 

Please comment and subscribeheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Changmin-ah! Changmin-ah!” Someone softly whispered into his ears.

“Five more minutes…” Changmin mumbled and curled up.

“Arasso.” A soft kiss landed on his cheeks.

Mrs. Shim smiled at her son and walked away, silently closing the door.  She went downstairs, where the entire family, except Changmin, was having breakfast.

“Changmin isn’t up yet?” Grandfather Shim asked, looking at his daughter-in-law.

“No.” Mrs. Shim shook her head.

“Aigo… Let him sleep.” Grandmother Shim said. “He still needs good sleep.”

“He’s going to be late to work… AGAIN!” Mr. Shim sighed. “That good for nothing…”

“YEOBO!” Mrs. Shim glared at Mr. Shim.

“What? I’m just stating the facts!” Mr. Shim said, looking innocently.

“You’re too strict with him!” Mrs. Shim said.

“Here we go again.” Grandfather Shim said and continued to read his morning newspapers.

“You’re always siding with him!” Mr. Shim rolled his eyes.

“Because you’re the one who’s wrong.” Grandmother Shim said.

“Yah! Eomma! You’re supposed be on my side!”

“What’s going on? I can’t sleep with all the noise coming!” Changmin whined as he entered the room.

“SLEEP? WE’RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR WORK!!!” Mr. Shim stood up.

Upon seeing his angry father, Changmin quickly hid behind Mrs. Shim. Mrs. Shim put her hands on her hips and glared at her husband.

“Sit down before you’re dead meat.” Grandmother Shim said and sipped her coffee.

“I’ll go to my work.” Mr. Shim mumbled and headed towards the doors.

As soon as Mr. Shim left, Mrs. Shim kissed her son’s cheek and gave him his breakfast.

“Eat and go to work, arasso?” She smiled.

“Ne, eomma.” Changmin sighed and began to eat.

“If your father bothers you again, tell me.” Grandmother Shim said.

 

*****************************AT SHIM INC. ***********************************

“Oh! Chairman Shim!” Rim stood up as she saw Mr. Shim come towards her.

“Secretary Lee, I need to talk to you.” Mr. Shim said.

Rim nodded and they went towards Chairman Shim’s office, Secretary Hoe following them.

 

A/N : Chairman Shim's office laugh

 

“Sit down.” Chairman Shim said as he sat on his chair.

Rim sat down and looked at Chairman Shim.

“Secretary Lee…” Chairman started. “It’s been a month since you’re working as Changmin’s secretary, right?”

“Ne.” Rim nodded.

“So far I didn’t see any progress with his work.” Chairman Shim furrowed his eyebrows.

Rim sighed deeply. What could she do? She’s just a secretary for crying out loud!

“Secretary Lee, I know you you’re strong.” Chairman Shim said.

“What do you mean, sir?” Rim asked, confused.

“Here.” Chairman Shim handed her a file.

Imagine Rim’s surprise when she read every single detail about herself.

“WHAT?!” Rim stood up and glared at her boss’s father. “YOU INVESTIGATED ME?!”

Seeing that she was about to punch him in the face, Chairman Shim chuckled.

“WAE?!” Rim continued to glare.

Chairman Shim gulped nervously. For a second he thought he saw the younger version on Mrs. Shim.

“Yah… Relax!” Chairman Shim said.

Rim breathed in deeply and breathed out. She sat down and calmed herself down.

“Why did you do it, sir?” She asked.

“I wanted to see how you could help my son.” Chairman sighed.

“And have you figured out then?” Rim asked, not understanding how her past could help.

“Yes.” Chairman smiled.

“So?”

“Force him.”

“Bwoh?!”

“Use physical strength. I don’t mind… But don’t hurt him too much.”

“But…”

“He’ll learn like that. Train him how to be a perfect heir. Be with him 24/7 and shape him up.”

“But sir… Then I’ll feel like I’m a nanny, not a secretary.”

“Please?” Mr. Shim asked.

Rim looked at her feet. An older man was asking her. The man whose age probably would’ve been similar to that of her father’s, if he was alive.

“Ok. I’ll do it, sir.” Rim sighed as she stood up.

“I believe in you, Secretary Lee.” Chairman smiled as he saw her walk away. “FIGHTING!”