Chapter 38

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

“Here you go.”

Several folders dropped onto the table, creating a loud thud. Changmin creased his forehead and looked up, only to see his innocently smiling secretary.

“What’s this?” He asked, pointing at the folders.

“Folders containing files that need to be signed.” Rim said. “By the end of today.”

“Say what?”

“It’s all the work that has been piling up ever since your ‘disappearance’.”

“But it’s too much!”

“You’re the President.” Rim shook her shoulders. “And before I forget, Chairman said he wants a full report on these contracts to be handed by the end of today.”

As she said that, Rim her heels and went out of the office, leaving Changmin in state of shock and terror. His father wants him to finish all of these by the end of today?!

“I’m so dead.” He muttered, taking the files into his hands.

Rim sighed as she sat on her chair and stared at the closed door. True, it was too much work, but she couldn’t let him have his way, right? He was the heir and judging by the way he behaved from the beginning, she’d give him about a month before he completely bankrupts the company.

“What are you thinking about?” A baritone asked, making her flinch in surprise.

“Oh, Yunho-ssi!” She gasped as she looked at the older male, who was smiling right in front of her. “I didn’t notice you.”

“I can see that.” He teased, chuckling while she flushed in embarrassment. “What’s going on in the office?”

“Changmin-ssi  is getting punished for being absent.” Rim rolled her eyes.

“Ah…” Yunho understandingly nodded. “Speaking of his disappearance, you owe me.”

“Huh?” Rim tilted her head in confusion.

“I had to stick an itchy beard on my face, remember?” He asked, arching his eye brow in playful manner.

“About that,” Rim smiled sheepishly. “I’m really sorry and thank you.”

Yunho chuckled as Rim became even redder.

“LEE!!!” Changmin’s voice struck like thunder, echoing throughout the floor.

“What now?” She mumbled as she rolled her eyes and went into his office, amused Yunho following her.

They entered the office, finding Changmin burying his face in his hands, obviously frustrated. At the sound of the heels clicking the floor, he looked up, only to be surprised.

“Hyung.” He stood up while Yunho approached him. “What are you doing here?”

“Can’t I just visit?” Yunho asked, smiling. “Hmm… Harsh punishment.” Yunho chuckled as he looked at the papers.

Changmin nodded, pouting a bit. “My dad is cruel.”

“Fighting, Changmin-ah!” Yunho patted his back. “Well, I’ll be going then. Don’t want to get in the way.”

He walked away, leaving Changmin and Rim in the office.

“You called me sir?” Rim asked, standing in front of him.

“Ahm… Yes.” Changmin coughed. “I want you to sit here.” He pointed towards the huge black leather couch.

“Wae?” She asked, confused.

“I said it so just do it!” He said in a loud, commanding voice.

The truth was that he couldn’t concentrate with her sitting outside as he always looked at the closed doors. So the natural solution for him was to have her right in front of his eyes.

“Bu-”

“No questioning the boss!” He said as he pointed his finger towards her.

“Put that finger away.” Rim hissed, annoyed that if she were any closer, he might’ve accidentally poked her eye. “And pointing is rude.”

“Yeah?” Changmin asked, not moving an inch. “And what are you going to do about it?” He smirked, stepping closer to her.

As Rim was about to grab that finger and break it, so that he would never point again, Changmin outmaneuvered her.

“Eeep!” She squealed as she was suddenly pushed against the wall.

As she opened her eyes, she saw his face just few inches away from her. Suddenly her heart began to pump faster, as if she just ran a marathon. She could feel her cheeks burning up, completely sure that she was now red as tomato, as his face leaned towards her.

“Never try to challenge me.” He slowly whispered into her ear, making her shiver.

He smirked as he looked at her, who was completely paralyzed. Though that moment of paradise lasted for a few seconds before he felt a sharp pain on his foot.

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” He began to jump on his right foot, letting Rim completely loose.

“And never challenge a woman who’s wearing high heels!” Rim hissed as she walked away, slamming the door.

She pressed her back against the door, her hand resting on her chest as she tried to slow down her over working heart.

*What’s wrong with me?* She thought, closing her eyes and tilting her head back. *Stupid boss!*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Changmin used masculine strength but Rim used feminine cunningness... But we still have that hot and heavy tension between those two ;) And before you jump to conclusions, THERE WILL BE NO !!! xD

Please comment and subscribeheart

For future Jae fic, please visit:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92480/untitled-dbsk-jaejoong-tvxq

And Jae fans, I advise you to read this fic:  http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/162720/you-re-my-first-love-beast-dbsk-drama-jaejoong-romance-yoseob