Chapter 39

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

“Oh my God!” Mrs. Shim gasped. “What happened?”

Changmin limped towards the stairs, Mr. Shim following him with a frown on his face.

“Nothing…” Changmin mumbled as he hopped up the stairs on one foot. “Stupid woman… Doesn’t know her own strength!” He hissed under his breath as he closed the door.

“Aigo…” Grandmother Shim shook his head.

“I’m telling you, it was a girl.” Grandfather Shim as he turned his attention back to his book.

“Bwoh?!” Mrs. Shim gasped, looking at her father-in-law. “Aeboji, how do you know that?”

“Men get hit by aggressive women in two places: it’s either foot or between the legs.”

“I’m glad it’s not the latter one.” Mr. Shim sighed. “That guy… He must’ve been trying to… Aish… I’m too ashamed to even say that!”

Changmin, on the other hand, was limping back and forth in his room, taking off his jacket and removing the tie which was now suffocating him.

“Crazy secretary…” He muttered as he threw aggressively the jacket onto his king-sized bed. “She’s not human! She’s…She’s… SHE-HULK… That’s what she is!” He growled in frustration as he sat on the bed. “Aish…”

He suddenly remembered how close her face was to him. How intoxicating her scent was. Suddenly he felt like his heart was out of pace as he remembered how her eyes were staring at him, how her full lips trembled, how her cheeks were tinted with rosy color.

“What’s going on with me?” He shook his head, trying to get rid of her image. “Stop invading my mind!” He walked towards the door and opened it, only to scream and land on his . “Eomma!” He whined as he looked at Mrs. Shim who tried to help him up.

“Mianhe, Changmin-ah!” Mrs. Shim smiled sheepishly.

“You scared me!” He pouted, dusting off his pants.

“Sorry… Who’s invading your mind?” Mrs. Shim asked, suddenly interested.

“That stupid secretary…” He mumbled before walking off, leaving Mrs. Shim in confusion.

*Stupid secretary?* Mrs. Shim thought. *Does he mean Rim-Rim?*

“What’s gotten into him?” Grandfather Shim asked as Mrs. Shim entered the living room, dazed. “He was mumbling something but I couldn’t hear it.”

“Aigo… We’re getting old, yeobo.” Grandmother Shim sighed.

“Changmin-ah was saying something about Rim invading his mind.” Mrs. Shim said, earning a questioning look from Grandmother Shim.

“Ah, so he’s infatuated with her? Now it makes sense.” Grandfather Shim nodded, flipping the page.

“What? My son likes Rim-Rim?” Mrs. Shim gasped.

“Omo!” Grandmother Shim squealed. “I need to tell the maids to get the baby room ready!”

“But eommoni, they’re not even married!” Mrs. Shim said, holding her in-law’s hand. “What if Rim-Rim rejects him?”

“That’s why he has to make her pregnant, so she won’t refuse him!” Grandmother Shim smiled widely.

“You just want a great-grandchild, don’t you?” Grandfather Shim asked with a tint of amusement in his voice.

“Is it wrong?” Grandmother Shim asked. “Just look at our grandchild! He won’t be able to settle down in near future and Rim is just perfect daughter-in-law for Shim family!”

“But what if she doesn’t love him?” Mrs. Shim asked.

“Nonsense! Love will come along as they’re married!”

“Aniyo.” Grandfather shook his head. “Rather than hastily handing this situation, why not let Eun Ji handle this matter?”

“What do you mean, aeboji?” Mrs. Shim asked.

“Company’s anniversary is coming up, right?” He asked, stressing on the last word.

“Right…” Mrs. Shim said and smiled as she understood what her in-law meant, making Grandfather Shim wink.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So, unlike Changmin, his mother and grandparents aren't blind... And they're planning something... What is it? And will they be successful? Or will their plans be ruined by someone? STAY TUNED!!!

Please comment and subscribeheart

And for future Jae fic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92480/untitled-dbsk-jaejoong-tvxq