Chapter 1

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

A/N: Here's the first chapter! Not much but I still hope you'll enjoy it!

Please comment and subscribeheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rim's POV

 

I was sitting on the bed, my knees crossed, as my eyes ran through the fresh newspaper, searching for the available jobs. I just graduated from Seoul University and it was one of the disadvantages. Most of the companies were searching for the employee with experience. Well, I NEED to get a job to GET an experience.

"Aish..." I scratched my messy head.

I put the pencil on top of the newspaper and went to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and looked for something to eat as my stomach growled, demanding the attention. Finally I spotted milk and I took it out, also taking out the box of cereal from the drawer, making a breakfast for myself.

As I was munching, I noticed the silence ruling the house. I stopped chewing, thinking about why was it so? Usually, Minzy unnie, my roommate, would be sitting across me right now, going over the cases. Yeah, Minzy unnie was a lawyer and she graduated just a year before me.

“RIM!”

Speaking of the devil. I rolled my eyes as I saw my roommate enter, scratch that: gallop, into the room. She was smiling widely as she sat across me, holding mail in her hands.

“Let me guess, you’ve got an interesting case, unnie?” I asked.

“Not really.” She frowned for a second. “Never mind that, here’s a letter.”

“For me?” I was surprised as she handed me a letter.

“Ne.” She smiled, nodding.

Who could’ve sent me a letter? Appa? Probably. I twirled the letter in my hands.  It was written:

To: Miss Lee Rim

And my address was below. It can’t be my appa! The handwriting is totally different! Come to think of it, where’s the return address? Oh, here it is! SHIM Inc. Yikes! That’s the company I applied to a week ago. They’ve replied already? What if I get rejected again?

“Will you just open it?” Minzy unnie asked, frowning.

“Yup.” I slowly nodded.

I flipped it over and was about to open it when I noticed that it was unsealed. I stared at the envelope for a second and then shifted my eyes to unnie.

“How could you open it?” I asked, chuckling. “It’s against the laws!”

“Yah, stop it and just open it!” She continued to smile.

Alright, now she’s just being creepy. I mean, what’s with all that smiling? I breathed deeply and opened the envelope. My eyes ran through the page as I held my breath. My eyes widened and a huge smile appeared on my face.

“UNNIE! I GOT ACCEPTED!!!” I shouted as I began to jump.

“Congratulations!!!” She hugged me.

“I can’t believe it! I got the job!!!” I still couldn’t believe it.

I mean, come on! It’s Shim Inc. we’re talking about! One of the greatest companies in Seoul! And now I’m going to work there as a secretary! Wohoo~