Chapter 42

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

“Oh, why are you up so early?” Mrs. Shim asked as she saw her son enter the kitchen.

“No reason.” Changmin said as he opened the fridge and hastily took out orange juice.

Mrs. Shim watched in amazement as her son hurriedly poured juice into a glass and gulped everything down without taking a breath.

“I’m off!” He yelled, running towards the main doors.

“Why is he in such a hurry?” Grandfather Shim asked, entering the kitchen.

“I don’t know.” Mrs. Shim mumbled, looking towards the hall, still in daze.

As soon as he was out, Changmin rushed to his car and drove like crazy towards the company, chanting ‘Must not be late! Must not be late!’ during the entire ride. He quickly parked the car in the garage and swiftly ran to his office and was glad that no one was present.

He went towards his desk and sat down, breathing rapidly and smiling like a lunatic. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down when he suddenly heard heels clicking and straightened up, pretending to be busy.

“Lee!” He called out with a deep voice, making Rim stop in shock.

“Why is he early again?” She hissed under her breath as she walked towards the door. “You called, sir?” She asked politely with a bow.

“Yes.” Changmin coughed. “Where is my coffee? I specifically told you in the beginning that I want hot coffee on my desk every morning!”

*Here we go again* Rim sighed inwardly. “I’m sorry, sir. I’ll bring it to you right away.” She bowed and left the room.

“Well, this should delay her a little.” Changmin mumbled as he looked around. “Aha! Got it!”

“Stupid boss!” Rim mumbled, waiting for the coffee. “Why was he early again? So unlike him! Aish! He’s so weird.”

“Who’s weird?” A soft voice asked, startling her.

“Jiyong-ssi!” Rim bowed as she saw her boss’s handsome cousin.

“Sorry for startling you, Rim-ssi.” Jiyong smiled sheepishly.

Rim smiled back and couldn’t help but notice how good Jiyong looked with a buttoned black shirt with top 3 buttons ed, revealing the white tank top underneath. He was wearing black pants and white sneakers which clashed with each other, creating a stronger appeal.

*No wonder he’s a designer though not a fashion one* Rim thought.

“So, what are you doing here?” Jiyong asked.

“Making coffee  for Mr. Changmin.” Rim said, taking the cup. “Would you like some?”

“No, thank you. I’m not a fan of coffee.” Jiyong said, putting his hands into the pockets and then they casually walked towards the office.

“Lee!” Changmin ly to widen his eyes. “What were you doing with him?” He pointed towards Jiyong who put his hands up as if he was a criminal caught by a policeman.

“I-” But she got cut off as Changmin pulled her towards himself.

“You can’t flirt with your boss’s cousin!” He barked. “And you,” He turned to Jiyong who was now smiling, his hands back in his pockets. “No flirting with your hyung’s secretary!”

He glared at Jiyong and then pulled Rim towards the sofa, sitting right next to her.

“You’ll be sitting there!” He pointed towards the armchair.

*What a possessive freak!* Jiyong thought as he sat comfortably and watched his hyung take a sip of the coffee. “Alright, I brought you the approved design of the celebrations.” He said as he took out a folded paper and gave it to Rim, but was snatched away by Changmin.

“When did you get it approved?” Rim asked after she looked at the design.

“Today.” Jiyong smiled. “I had nothing to do yesterday so I went home and drew the plan and got it approved today right before coming here.”

“Great!” Changmin smiled evilly. “Then I guess we don’t need you.”

“Hold up. Rim-ssi, do you have a dress for the event?”

“A dress?” Rim frowned. “No, I don’t think so.”

“Let’s go and buy it then.” Jiyong smiled.

“R-r-right now?”

“She has work to do, Jiyong-ah.” Changmin said with an irritated voice.

“Then call me!” Jiyong took out a card and placed it on the table before waving and leaving.

“Are you seriously thinking about going shopping with him?” Changmin asked as he saw Rim take the card and read it intensely.

“Yes.” Rim nodded.

*Darn it* Changmin cursed. “Well then, I guess I’ll be coming with you.”

“Why?”

“I wouldn’t want you to embarrass me.”

“But Jiyong-ssi is a designer!” Rim whined. “There’s no reason for you to come!”

“He’s not a fashion designer so stop arguing! I’m going with you and that’s it!” He stood up and walked towards the desk, leaving Rim who puffed her cheeks in annoyance.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I just love making Minnie jealous xD Ok, so I want to add more drama later, meaning the story will be longer. Do you want this or you want me to end this story in about few chappies?

Please comment and subscribeheart

And the winner for the poll is..... BETROTHED TO THE VAMPIRE!!! I'll start the fic as soon as I'll be free, arasso?

Oh, and please follow me on my twitter: //twitter.com/#!/1712SaNYa