Chapter 18

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

 

A/N: Hope you like the update!

Please comment and subscribeheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“What the hell are you doing here?” Rim almost shouted.

“Yah, keep your voice down.”

He lazily stood up and dusted off his pants. After that he looked at her, arching his eyebrow.

“Well, aren’t you going to invite me in?” He asked.

Upon receiving no reaction, Changmin sighed.

“Tsk… No manners at all.”

He came up to her and took her bag, searching for the keys. He smiled in victory as he took out the keys and inserted them into the lock, opening the door. He walked inside, Rim following him with disbelief. He sat on the couch and looked at Rim.

“Aren’t you going to offer me a drink?” He asked.

“Aren’t you going to tell me what you’re doing here?” Rim asked, crossing her arms.

“Tsk… I guess I should do it myself then.”

Changmin walked towards the kitchen, Rim following him with her arms crossed. Changmin took out a glass and poured the water into it. After drinking, Changmin went back to the sofa.

“So, are you going to answer to me?” Rim asked, raising her eyebrow.

“You’re so noisy.” Changmin whined.

“And you’re irresponsible! You know how worried they are?”

“Psh… It’s father’s fault. I told him to cancel the dates.”

“Whatever… What interests me is that why are you here?”

Changmin looked away, mumbling something.

“I can’t hear you.” Rim sighed.

“I said I have nowhere else to stay.” Changmin shouted.

“STOP YELLING, WILL YOU?” Rim shouted back.

“ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY???”

Changmin and Rim turned around and saw Minji standing at the door, scratching her messy hair. Her eyes travelled from Rim to Changmin and back, until they stopped on Changmin again.

“Who’s he and what’s he doing here?” Minji asked, pointing at Changmin.

“Yah! You- Ouch!” Changmin glared at Rim, who just stepped on his foot.

“Unnie, this is my boss, Shim Changmin.”

“Oh, the brat?”

“THE WHAT?” Changmin yelled.

“Shut up!” Minji threw the pillow she was holding at Changmin.

Changmin glared at Minji first and then at Rim, who just shrugged it off.

“So, why are you here?” Minji asked.

Changmin breathed in deeply before telling them the whole story. Minji had a poker face while Rim just sighed, as she knew the story from Mrs. Shim already.

“You’re asking to stay with us?” Rim asked as Changmin finished his story.

“No way dude!” Minji said.

“Why?” Changmin asked.

“Are you really that dense?” Minji chuckled. “Two girls and a guy staying under one roof? How do I know that I can trust you? What if you’re a ert?”

“Yah, I’m nothing like that!” Changmin puffed his cheeks.

“Plus, you’re without manners.” Minji pointed out.

Changmin gritted his teeth. He is so going to kill his hyungs for sending him here. Suddenly a smirked appeared on his face as he thought of a plan.

“You know… I’m your friend’s boss, right?” He asked.

“Don’t push it…” Minji hissed. “It’s against the law.”

“Who cares?” Changmin smirked. “I have the name and the power. But you? You’re a fresh lawyer who has a lot to learn. So…”

“Arasso, arasso.” Minji sighed in defeat. “But, if you try to do something funny, I promise you you’re going to regret it.”

With that Minji stood up and left the room, dragging Rim with her.

“Great!” Changmin smiled widely.

He looked around and frowned.

“Wait! Where am I going to sleep???”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The Glossary:

Arasso- Alright

 

Now the real meaning of the title will appear wink