Chapter 32

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

“What took you ladies so long?” Sungmin asked as he opened the door, smiling widely. “Rim’s already serving dinner!”

Minji rolled her eyes and sighed, entering the apartment, followed by sulking Changmin. After removing the make-up from Yoochun’s face, Minji didn’t fail to notice several bruises on his strong arms, which earned Changmin scolding from her.

“Oh, you’re back!” Rim smiled as she came out of the kitchen. “Dinner’s ready!”

“We’ll be right there.” Minji yelled before locking her door.

Changmin, on the other hand, bowed slightly and went towards Rim’s bedroom, the pout reappearing on his face. In his mind, Yoochun deserved it! It wasn’t Changmin fault that he was posing as a girl!

“Stupid bear!” He hissed, cursing Minji.

Yeah, that was his nickname for her. Bear. How original, right?

Changmin opened the cupboard and sighed as he took out a long skirt and a loose blouse.

“I can’t stand it.” He mumbled.

As a protective measure, Rim and Minji forbade him to appear in front of Sungmin in pants, afraid that the pants will reveal him being a male, if you know what I mean. So he is forced to wear dresses, skirts and blouses.

As soon as he was done putting on the clothes, Changmin tried to remove make-up but then again, looking at all those bottles made his head ache.

“Aish.” He growled in frustration as he headed towards the door. “Rim-ah!” He called out, increasing his pitch in order to make it sound feminine.

“Neh, Chan- Chaerin unnie?” Rim asked as she walked towards her room. “Is something wrong?” She whispered as soon as she was few inches away from the door, amused.

“Help me remove the make-up!” Changmin hissed.

Not giving her a chance to reply, Changmin quickly pulled her into the room, locking the door.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Minji was having a rather discomforting talk with Sungmin.

“So, Minji-ah…” Sungmin cleared his throat.

“Neh, Sungmin oppa?” Minji asked as she looked at him.

“Umm… I see you’re pretty close to Chaerin-ssi…”

“Ah… Sort of…”

“Is she really married?”

“Bwoh?!” Minji’s eyes almost popped out of their orbits. “W-w-wae?”

“Rim told me that she’s married…”

“Ah…” Minji quickly nodded. “Neh, unnie’s married.”

“Oh…” Sungmin looked down, disappointed by Minji’s answer.

*Don’t tell me* Minji stared at Sungmin in disbelief when suddenly her famous devilish smile appeared on her cute face.

“Well… Chaerin unnie’s been having a lot of arguments with her husband lately…” Minji started, making Sungmin’s head snap up.

“Really?”

Minji nodded. “That’s why she’s staying with us. She had another fight with her husband.”

She could see a faint smile appear on his lips.

“Hey.” Rim said as she came in with ‘Chaerin’. “Let’s start eating, shall we?”

“Great!” Minji smiled.

“I’m starving!” Chaerin said.

The dinner was quiet, only the sound of spoons softly hitting the plates was heard throughout the apartment.

“Ehm… So…” Sungmin said, clearing his throat.

Everyone stopped eating and looked at him, expecting him to continue.

“I’m returning back to Busan in 3 days.” He announced.

If this news devastated Rim, it made Changmin scream happily in mind. *NO MORE DRESSES AND STUPID BRAS!*

“So soon?” Rim asked, sulking.

“Aigo… Don’t worry…” Sungmin smiled as he pinched her cheek. “I’ll return soon.”

“That’s so sad…” Minji pouted while Chaerin nodded, trying to hide her happiness.

“Chaerin-ssi…” Sungmin called.

“Ne, Sungmin-ssi?”

“Would you go on a date with me tomorrow?”

“BWOH?!” Rim and Chaerin stood up while Minji suppressed her giggles.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I know, the chapter is a bit too rushed and short but I couldn't wait any longer... This is an appetizer for the next chapter cheeky

Please comment and subscribeheart

Don't forget to visit this page: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92480/untitled-dbsk-jaejoong-tvxq