Chapter 14

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

A/N: Hope you enjoy the update!

Please comment and subscribeheart 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The rays of sunlight were passing through the window, indicating the start of another day. Changmin flinched as the lights gently him, waking him up. He rubbed his eyes with his free hand, turning away from the sun. He wanted to close his eyes when someone moved beside him. Changmin’s eyes travelled to the person beside him and widened at the recognition.

“What?” He whispered.

His eyes then looked at her hand, which was held by his big one. A smile curved up as he began to draw patterns on her palm. His eyes were staring at sleeping Rim.

*She’s so beautiful when she’s asleep…* He thought. *Yah! What on earth are you thinking?*

He mentally slapped himself, but couldn’t help himself. He kept staring at sleeping Rim with a huge grin on his face. It was so rare to see her like this; silent and with a small smile, probably due to her dream. Changmin saddened as he remembered that her face would always show irritation and annoyance whenever he was around her.

“Oh, it’s morning already?” Rim mumbled as her eyes slowly opened.

 Changmin’s eyes widened and he let go of her hand. He thanked God that she was half-asleep, otherwise he’d be dead meat.

“Yeah.” Changmin cleared his throat. “The door should be opened by now.”

Just as he said it, the door opened and the security guard stared at them. Changmin and Rim glanced at each other and rushed out, each heading to their own respective rooms.

“Why is my heart beating so fast?” Changmin asked as he put his hand over his chest.

He smiled and then looked up, only to see his grandparents!

“Yah! What are you doing here?” He asked, breathing deeply.

“So, where were you?” Grandfather Shim smiled creepily.

“Nowhere.”

“Really?” Grandmother Shim arched her eyebrow. “We came here an hour ago and you were nowhere to be found.”

“Come to think of it, I didn’t see Rim-ssi today.” Grandfather Shim said.

Changmin looked away. Knowing his grandparents, telling the truth wouldn’t result any good.

 

CHANGMIN'S IMAGINATION

“We were stuck in the office.” Changmin replied

“The whole night?”Grandmother Shim asked worriedly.

“Yes…”

“Yah! You didn’t do ‘IT’ with her, did you?” Grandfather Shim asked.

“Haraboji!” Changmin gasped.

“You did, didn’t you?” Grandmother Shim shrieked. “OMONA! What if she gets pregnant?”

They rush out of the room, leaving poor Changmin alone. Changmin was frozen for a second, but the ran after his grandparents. They all enter Rim’s room.

“What’s going on?” Rim asked when she saw them.

“Rim-ssi, how are you feeling?” Grandfather Shim asked.

“Yah, forget about that! Rim-ssi, you have to marry Changmin so that the baby won’t be fatherless!” Grandmother Shim said.

“What?” Rim asked, confused.

“Didn’t you two do it?” Grandmother Shim asked.

“Changmin told us that you spent the night together…” Grandfather Shim said.

“You told them WHAT?” Rim glared at Changmin.

“MIANHE!” Changmin shouted before rushing out.

“YAH! SHIM CHANGMIN! YOU’RE DEAD!” Rim rushed after him.

As soon as she caught up with him, Rim twisted his hand and kicked his back, making Changmin wince in pain.

END OF CHANGMIN'S IMNAGINATION

 

“Eh, nothing.” Changmin smiled. “I… need to take a shower.”

Changmin quickly dashed into the bathroom while Grandparents giggled.