Chapter 22

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

A/N: Guess who's back??? xD Here's the update smiley I know it's very short and the end is teasing so, I'm going to update tomorrow again.

Please comment and subscribe heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"What the hell?"

Rim just came from the restaurant and went into her room. She the lights and stopped as she saw Changmin sleeping peacefully in her bed.

“What’s he doing here?” She mumbled.

She sat on the bed, looking at her sleeping boss. His brown bangs fell on his closed eyes as he slept on his right side, his hands clutching the pillow closer to his body. She continued to stare at him, removing the bangs from his face. She couldn’t help but be mesmerized by this handsome creature sleeping in front of her.

“Will you stop staring at him?” A voice whispered, startling Rim.

Rim turned around and saw Minji leaning on the doorway with her arms crossed and a smile plastered on her cute face.

“You scared me.” Rim whispered.

“We have to talk.” Minji said. “But let’s go before you wake this food monster up.”

With that said Minji went to the living room. Rim glanced at her sleeping boss and headed out, closing the door. She went to the living room where Minji was waiting for her, sitting on the sofa.

“Ne, unnie?” Rim asked as she sat down.

“Where were you?” Minji asked, looking straight into Rim’s eyes. “You know how worried I was?”

“I was with Mrs. Shim, Mrs. Kim and Jaejoong-ssi.”

“You could’ve told me!” Minji pouted.

“Mianhe unnie.” Rim hung her head down low.

“Aish…” Minji ruffled Rim’s hair.

“Anyways, what is Changmin-ssi doing in my room?” Rim asked.

“Ah, that. He was waiting for you in your room but apparently he fell asleep.”

*He was waiting for me?* Rim thought.

“Anyways, I’ll go to sleep now.” Minji yawned. “Good night.”

“Night, unnie.” Rim smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“They’re not up yet?” Minji ruffled her head as she came out of the room.

She opened Rim’s door and her eyes widened at what she saw. Her best friend and that brat were cuddling! Both were facing each other as they were lying on their sides. Rim’s head was resting on Changmin’s left hand while his right hand was on her petite waist, holding her close to him.

“O.M.G.” Minji whispered before running away.

Her footsteps troubled Changmin’s sleep. He slowly opened his eyes, removing his right hand in order to rub his eyes. As soon as he got used to brightness of the light, Changmin’s eyes popped out of orbits as he stared at Rim who was in his arms. But as time passed, he relaxed and continued to observe her, a smile appearing on his gorgeous face, after what he closed his eyes again and put his right hand on her waist again, pressing her close to himself.

At the same time Minji was in the kitchen, drinking water and refreshing herself. She began giggling when she remembered what she saw. Even though she disliked Changmin, she couldn’t deny the fact that they looked cute. Her mind drifted off, picturing them together when suddenly someone knocked. Minji dashed to the front door and opened it.

“Oppa?!”