Chapter 33

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

“I can’t believe I’m doing this.” Changmin pouted as Rim lied down on the bed, keeping the usual distance between their bodies.

He was mad at himself, at Rim, at the world for being stuck in this ridiculous situation.

 

FLASHBACK

“Oppa!” Rim gasped. “I told you unnie is married!”

*I’m married?* Chaerin thought in shock. *What’s next? Kids?*

“Rim-ah… I know…” Sungmin said, pouting. “I meant a friendly date. If you want, you can call it hanging out, Chaerin-ssi.”

“Oppa…” Rim shook her head.

What is she supposed to do? It’s the first time she saw her brother ask someone out. *BUT HE’S A GUY!* Rim thought. *AND WORSE, HE’S MY BOSS!*

“Please? Chaerin-ssi…” Sungmin looked into Chaerin’s eyes.

Chaerin bit her lower, looking at Rim for an answer. Rim, however, looked at her guiltily as she gave a small nod, upsetting Chaerin.

“A-arasso.” Chaerin finally nodded, making Minji open in shock with her eyes widened.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“I’ll try to help you out.” Rim mumbled, feeling sorry for him.

“How?” He asked, arching his eye brow.

“I’ll figure something out. Now sleep.”

Rim quickly lied on her side, her back facing Changmin as she pretended to sleep. Changmin sighed deeply as his hand traveled through his thick hair before closing his eyes and sleeping on his back. At the same moment, Rim opened her eyes and bit her full bottom lip. The thought of tomorrow scared her. *What if Sungmin oppa truly likes Chaerin-ssi? But Chaerin-ssi is Changmin-ssi.* She closed her eyes. *What if oppa finds out that I lied to him?*

Her entire sleep was ruined by those thoughts. Not only hers but Changmin’s too. He couldn’t sleep as the thought of being on a date with a man while posing as a young woman disgusted him. So no wonder when the sun’s first beams of light passed through Rim’s window, both of them were already up and dressed.

“Have you thought of a plan?” Changmin asked as Rim was applying mascara on his lashes.

“Not yet.” Rim sighed as she put away the mascara. “I’ll ask Minji unnie.”

*That bear is the reason why I’m going out in the first place!* Changmin thought. *I’m sure of it!*

While Changmin and Rim were nervous with fear, Sungmin on the other hand was excited. It’s been a long time since he dated a girl.

“What are you smiling about?” Minji asked, yawning as she entered the living room in her pjs.

“Because I’m going to hang out with Chaerin-ssi.” Sungmin smiled widely.

Minji rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom, locking the door. No matter how much she enjoyed pulling pranks on Changmin, this one didn’t make her happy.

“Aish! Why am I feeling guilty?” She asked as she ruffled her hair. “Stupid food monster!”

“We’re off!” She heard Sungmin yell.

“They’re out already?” Minji asked, sticking her head out.

“Mhm.” Rim nodded as she continued to walk to her room, never lifting up her head.

“Hey, Rim-ah!” Minji called her.

“Neh?” Rim stopped but didn’t turn around.

“Let’s save that useless boss of yours.” Minji smiled as she saw Rim look at her with surprise.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hehehe... I've decided to tease you a bit cheeky

Please comment and subscribeheart

 

Don't forget to help me with future Jae fic by visiting this page:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92480/untitled-dbsk-jaejoong-tvxq