Chapter 20

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

 

A/N: Hope you'll like it :)(:

Please comment and subscribeheart 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

BOOM! CRASH!

“AAAA!”

Rim’s eyes widened as she hurriedly searched for the apartment keys. She quickly entered the house and ran into the living room as she heard another thud coming from there. Rim’s jaw dropped wide as she saw Changmin duck, just in time to avoid a pillow flying towards him.

“What’s going on?” Rim shouted, gaining Changmin’s and Minji’s attention.

Changmin stood up and dusted off his pants while Minji removed the lock of hair from her face. The room looked like World War 3 took place there.

“It’s your crazy roommate!” Changmin yelled, pointing at Minji.

“Who told you to enter my room?!” Minji yelled back.

“HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?”

Minji ran her hand through her hair, frustrated. She closed her eyes and breathed in deeply so that she could calm herself. Minji opened her eyes and looked at Rim.

“He’s your responsibility.” Minji said, walking away. “I’m not babysitting him!”

“But unnie…” Rim whispered.

“YAH! Who Are you calling a baby?” Changmin hissed.

Instead of receiving answer, a pillow was thrown into Changmin’s direction, perfectly hitting his nose. Changmin glared at Minji, who glared back. Rim felt the atmosphere of the room getting darker and darker. If she doesn’t do anything, her whole apartment will be destroyed.

“Unnie, I’ll take care of him.” Rim said.

Minji nodded and left the room. Rim sighed in relief and then glared at her boss, who stared at her with his innocent eyes.

“Don’t even go there.” Rim hissed.

She began to pick up the destroyed pillows until she heard a sound. She looked up and saw Changmin put his hands over his tummy and look away, embarrassed. Rim chuckled, finding it cute.

“Let’s go grab lunch.” Rim said.

Changmin smiled widely upon hearing ‘lunch’. Rim was amused as it was her first time seeing a genuine smile on Changmin’s lips. They went to the hall and grabbed their coats.

“Oh, don’t forget to wear these.” Rim said, handing him a pair of sunglasses.

“What for? It’s not like my dad let the media find out about me running away from the house.” Changmin pouted. “Never mind. I’m hungry.”

Changmin smiled as he pulled Rim outside, her hand perfectly fitting his. They walked towards Changmin’s car, which was on the parking lot. Changmin quickly sat on the driver’s seat while Rim opened the door of the passenger seat, sighing as she saw Changmin behaving ungentlemanly. They drove to Changmin’s favorite restaurant which is 20 minutes drive from Rim’s house. They went inside the huge restaurant and took a V.I.P room.

“Why?” Rim asked as she sat down.

“You don’t want the workers to notice me, right?”

Before Rim could reply, a handsome waiter came towards the table, ready to take their order. As soon as he finished jotting everything down, he send Rim a wink and walked away. Rim blushed terribly, which didn’t go unnoticed by Changmin.

“What does he see in you?” Changmin mumbled loud enough for Rim to hear.

“Why you-”

Rim was controlling her urge to smack this pretty boy’s face and send him flying away. They ate their food in silence, sometimes glancing at each other.

*Maybe he’s not that snobby.* Rim thought.