Chapter 47

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

A/N: Update!

Please comment and subscribe heart

And welcome new readers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You’ve done a good job.”

Changmin bowed as he received yet another compliment from Mr. Han, one of the directors. After he dragged away Rim from his family, he kept her close to himself, intertwining their arms as they walked around and greeted various guests.

“And I must say, your companion is really beautiful.” Mr. Han’s wife smiled.

“Thank you.” Rim smiled, bowing.

Even though she was smiling, deep inside, Rim was annoyed. She has been walking around for hours, greeting all those important guests with her boss, on those killer high heels.

“Changmin-ah!” They heard familiar voices.

“Excuse us.” Changmin bowed and dragged Rim towards his friends, who were sitting at a round table. Changmin sat next to Junsu while Rim sat next to him, with four seats empty on her other side.

“Whoa! You look amazing!” Junsu almost squealed.

“Yah! Don’t be so noisy!” Yoochun nudged Junsu. “You’re dashing.” He winked.

“Beautiful.” Jaejoong smiled while Yunho nodded with a gentle smile.

Hearing all those compliments from them made Rim go red with embarrassment while Changmin got red with anger, which Yoochun quickly noticed.

“Ah! So many gorgeous ladies here!” Yoochun smiled as if he was in heaven.

“Be careful, Chunnie.” Junsu said.

Junsu never really liked all those rich girls. Yes, they might be pretty; long legs, rocking bodies but their attitudes sickened him. Especially when they were shamelessly flirting around with any handsome guy they could encounter with.

“I’m getting tired.” Jaejoong said, closing his eyes.

“Wae, hyung?” Changmin asked, taking a sip of his favorite champagne.

“All those talks about business are giving me a headache.” Jaejoong ran his hand through his hair.

“Don’t worry; I think this is going to end soon.” Yunho smiled.

“Changmin-ah, your father is coming.” Junsu whispered.

The boys turned around and saw Mr. Shim, coming towards them with a family. Everyone stood up and bowed as Mr. Shim approached them.

“Changmin-ah, I would like you to meet Mr. Seo, his wife and their daughter, Min Young.” Mr. Shim said.

“Nice to meet you, sir.” Changmin shook hands with Mr. Seo.

“Well, why don’t we leave the youngsters here?” Mr. Shim asked.

“Min Young-ah, join them.” Mr. Seo smiled warmly.

The girl nodded shyly and then took a seat next to Yunho, who shifted uncomfortably.

“Hello, I’m Junsu.” Junsu said, trying to start up a conversation.

“I’m Yoochun.”

“Jaejoong.”

“Yunho.”

“I’m Changmin and this is Rim.” Changmin said.

“I’m Min Young.” The girl softly whispered.

“You’re the heiress of Seo Motors, right?” Jaejoong asked.

The girl just nodded. She was very pretty; the perfect S-line body, the long legs and a cute face. And she was shy, which attracted the boys.

“Umm….” Rim was interrupted as a familiar voice called out her name. “Unnies!” She smiled as she saw CL and Bom, followed by Jiyong.

The girls hugged and sat next to Rim, Jiyong sitting right next to Min Young.

“Sorry for being late,” Bom smiled. “SOMEONE just had to check up on her store.”

“Unnie!” CL whined.

“Who are they?” Junsu asked.

“Oh, that’s Park Bom, a famous model.” Yunho said. “And the other is-”

“CL, the owner of ‘SKY’ boutique.” Yoochun whispered in a daze.

Truth be told, Yoochun was a huge fashionista, right after Jiyong. He had several brands he loved but his favorite one was ‘SKY’. He loved how bold the designs were and how comfortable he felt in them.

“Oh.” Junsu nodded.

“They’re the ones who dolled up Rim?” Jaejoong asked, smiling.

Changmin just nodded.

“Oh, unnies, meet Seo Min Young.” Rim said, introducing them towards the girl they didn’t notice before.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Bom.” Bom said with a smile while CL just nodded. “And this is CL.”

“I’m Min Young.” The girl replied.

CL observed the girl from head to toe, frowning inwardly. Even though she seemed angelic, CL felt something weird about this girl. And CL’s gut feelings are never wrong.