Chapter 11

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

A/N: Updated! Hope you'll like it :)(:

Please comment and subscribeheart Maybe I'll update later again... Depends on comments :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“WHAT?!”

Chairman Shim and Secretary Hoe exchanged glances while Rim stared at Chairman with widened eyes.

“I knew it.” Secretary Hoe mumbled and earned a death glare from Chairman.

“Why me?” Rim asked.

“There are two reasons.” Chairman sighed. “First: You’re Changmin’s secretary.”

“And second?”

“My wife didn’t want anyone else but you.”

Rim was speechless. Just now, Chairman Shim announced that she was going to Jeju Island for a week with Changmin and Mrs. Shim.

“Aish…” Chairman Shim sighed as he didn’t get any reaction from Rim. “We were supposed to attend the opening of our new mall in Jeju but unfortunately I have a business trip to attend to in Paris.”

“But sir…”

“No ‘but’! You’re going and that’s final!”

With that Chairman stood up and left the office, leaving Rim alone. Rim stared at the floor, her mind drifting off. A WEEK? What was she supposed to do for A WEEK??? Most importantly, she would have to see her boss 24/7!!!

“I’m dead.” She whispered as she stood up.

Rim quietly went to her desk and grabbed her bag. She hired a taxi and went home.

“My… Why are you so sad?” Minji gasped when she saw Rim.

“I… I’m going to Jeju for a week.” Rim sighed, closing the door.

“Well? Why frowning then?” Minji was confused.

“I’m going there with my boss and his mother.” Rim sighed.

Minji giggled. That’s why Rim was so sad?

“It’s not funny.” Rim mumbled as she went to the living room.

“I’m sorry, sweetie.” Minji smiled.

“Aish!” Rim ruffled her hair, frustrated.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AT SHIM RESIDENCE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So?” Mrs. Shim asked as soon as she opened the door.

“What?” Changmin asked as he and Mr. Shim entered the house.

“She’s going.” Chairman said.

“Thank you, yeobo!” Mrs. Shim smiled and kissed her husband’s cheek.

“Who’s going?” Changmin asked, confused.

“Rim.” Mrs. Shim smiled.

“Lee? Where is she going? She didn’t tell me!” Changmin said, worried.

“She’s going with us to Jeju, pabo.” Mrs. Shim smiled and walked away.

“What? NO!!!” Changmin whined.

“Yah!” Mr. Shim hit Changmin’s head. “Stop whining and start acting like a man!”

Changmin rolled his eyes.

“What’s going on?” Grandfather Shim asked as he and Grandmother Shim came in.

“Yah! You just hit him, didn’t you?” Grandmother Shim glared at Mr. Shim.

“M-m-mianhe, eomma.” Mr. Shim said and ran away.

“What’s going on? Why did you shout?” Grandfather Shim asked.

“Rim…” Changmin mumbled.

“What?” Grandmother Shim asked.

“Rim.” Changmin said.

“Your secretary?” Grandfather asked.

Changmin nodded.

“What happened to her?” Grandmother Shim asked.

“She’s coming to Jeju with me and eomma.” Changmin whined.

“Huh?” The grandparents glanced at each other.

“I hate her…” Changmin mumbled and went to his room.

“How can he hate her? She’s such a sweet young lady!” Grandfather Shim exclaimed.

“Hmm… Yeobo?” Grandmother Shim looked at Grandfather Shim.

“What is it?” He asked her.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

“What?”

Grandmother Shim whispered something into Grandfather Shim’s ears. He smiled as he heard his wife’s plan.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~DAY OF DEPARTURE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Rim-ssi!” Mrs. Shim waved excitedly as she saw Rim.

“Ahnyeongseyo, Mrs. Shim.” Rim bowed as she approached Mrs. Shim.

“I’ve told you to call me ‘eomma’.” Mrs. Shim pouted.

Rim smiled sheepishly and looked away. Her eyes were wandering until they met her boss’s eyes. Rim bowed slightly and looked away.

“Come on!” Mrs. Shim smiled as she took Rim’s hand.

Rim was shocked as she was dragged toward the private jet by Mrs. Shim.

(The private jet)

 

Rim was forced to sit with Mrs. Shim while Changmin sat on the single seat. He looked out the window and was tapping his fingers on the table.

“Why aren’t we moving?” He asked as a stewardess approached him.

“I’m sorry, sir. We’re waiting for two more passengers.” Stewardess said.

“What passengers?” Mrs. Shim asked, confused.

“US!” The grandparents Shim entered the plane with huge smiles.

“I’m SO dead.” Rim mumbled.