Chapter 2

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

A/N: Update! Hope you'll like it!
Please comment and subscribeheart 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rim's POV

 

"No! No! No!" I mumbled as I ran to the Shim Inc. building.

It was my first day and I was almost late! Thank God Minji unnie dropped me off, otherwise I'd be in trouble. I quickly ran to the receptionist and she told me where to go, wishing me good luck. I rushed towards the elevator and pressed the button.

"Hurry! Hurry!" I kept on repeating.

Finally, the elevator doors opened and I pressed the top floor. After what seemed to be like ages, the doors opened and I went to the right-side. I was greeted by a middle aged man.

“Ah, are you Miss Lee Rim?” He asked as he saw me.

“Ne.” I bowed.

“Hello. I’m Mr. Moon, the head of secretary department.” The man smiled. “You’re just in time. Let me explain your job.”

Mr. Moon told me everything about my main job, including the fact that I was the new secretary of Mr. Shim Changmin, the heir of Shim Inc.!

“Oh, here is the Chairman!” Mr. Moon said as he looked at one direction.

I turned to see three men come out of the elevator. Two were older while the third man was young. He seemed to be 2-3 years older than me. To tell you the truth, he was very handsome! His brown hair perfectly complemented his tanned skin. He had tall stature and even though he was wearing a suit, you could see that this guy worked out and was pretty fit. What was interesting, is the fact that the guy seemed unwilling to come to the company.

“Mr. Moon!” One of the older men smiled.

“Chairman Shim.” Mr. Moon bowed.

“So, is this lady the secretary?” Mr. Shim looked at me.

“Ne.” Mr. Moon looked at me.

“Ahnyeongseyo! Lee Rim imnida!” I smiled as I bowed.

Chairman Shim and the man behind him smiled at me while the young man frowned.

“Yah! Be polite!” Chairman Shim hissed at the young man.

“Miss Lee, this is your boss, Mr. Shim Changmin.” Mr. Moon glanced at the young man.

I looked at the guy and bowed again. This time I heard him chuckle and when I looked at him, he was smirking!

“Anyways, I have to go.” Chairman Shim said. “You!” He pointed at my new boss. “BEHAVE! Understand?”

“Yeah, yeah.” My boss sighed.

“Yeah?” Chairman seemed to lose his patience.

“Chairman Shim! Your blood pressure!” The other man, probably Chairman’s own secretary, said.

“You’re right.” Chairman mumbled. “Miss Lee, I expect you to work hard.”

“Ne, Chairman Shim.” I bowed again.

“I’ll leave now.” Chairman smiled.

Everyone left the floor, leaving me alone with this boss.

“Follow me.” The guy said.

He opened the door and we went inside his office. It was quiet large and messy! Papers were lying everywhere, even on the floor! His folders were on top of each other, completely disorganized. It seemed to me like I entered the dumpster, rather than an office. My boss went towards his desk and sat down, tilting his head back and looking bored.

“So, I want this office to be spotless by tomorrow!” He said as he looked at me.

By TOMORROW? Is he for real? I’d need heavy equipment or the whole staff to help me get rid of this...This… MESS!

“Then, every morning a cup of hot coffee should be on my table. The room should be not too cold, nor too warm when I arrove.” He continued. “There should also be a pleasant fragrance… I guess that’s it for today.”

Good thing I jotted everything down. When he said ‘that’s it for today’ I was like WTH? So there’s more? Wow, my boss is really… Picky, I guess?

“What are you standing here for?” He glanced at me. “You got your work for today. Now leave!”

“Umm… Sorry, sir… But what about you?” I asked.

“I don’t have any meetings… Speaking of which… Always pick up the phone before the 5th ring. If it’s someone important, say that I’m busy… Or if personal, tell them to call to my cell phone.”

He stood up and began to head towards the door.

“Oh, by the way,” He turned to look at me. “Never ask me where I’m going. It’s my PERSONAL business.”

With that my boss left me.

“Psh... What an arrogant guy!” I mumbled.

 

I looked at the room. It was going to be a really LONG day.