Chapter 4

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

A/N: Update! Do you like the poster? Cuz personally I love it! Thanks to imyanzi again (She's the reason why I updated today)!laugh

Please comment and subscribeheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“He’s late again.” Rim sighed as she looked at the clock.

Today Rim came on time and made coffee again, only for it to cool down. It was already 11 AM but her boss was nowhere to be found. Rim didn’t pay attention and threw the coffee away. She began to go through her boss’s schedule when today’s first meeting name caught her eyes. MEETING WITH THE CHAIRMAN AT 13:45. Rim looked at the watch and saw that it was almost 13:40!

“Where is he?” Rim stood up and rushed to the elevator.

When the doors of the elevator opened, a familiar figure came out.

“Sir!” Rim gasped as she saw her boss come out.

“Yah! What are you doing here? You should be at your workplace, not roaming around!”

“I was actually going to look for you, sir.” Rim rolled her eyes.

“What for?” Changmin yawned.

“You have to meet Chairman Shim in 5 minutes.” Rim said in one breath.

“WHAT?!” Changmin’s eyes widened. “YAH! You should’ve warned me!”

“I…”

Before Rim could say anything, Changmin grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside the elevator. Rim fought the urge to glare at her boss and looked at her feet. Finally, the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Changmin breathed in deeply as he opened the door of his father’s office.

“YAH! You’re late!” Chairman Shim shouted as soon as Changmin and Rim entered the office.

“It’s only one minute.” Changmin said.

“One minute or one hour! Late is late!” Chairman Shim shouted.

“Chairman, your blood pressure.” His secretary said.

Rim tilted her head slightly. She’s meeting the Chairman only for the second time but each time his secretary would mention blood pressure. Was Chairman having high blood pressure? She wouldn’t be surprised since Chairman has to deal with her boss every day.

“So, you have a change in schedule today.” Chairman said.

“What change?” Changmin asked.

“You need to go to the construction site and make sure that everything is going smoothly.”

“Do I have to?”

“YES. And if you don’t, you can kiss your credit cards goodbye for 3 months.”

Changmin rolled his eyes as he stared at his father. How cruel can man get? Cutting his credit cards for 3 months is one of the worst punishments for him and Chairman knew it.

“Fine.” Changmin sighed.

“Secretary Lee, I leave this person in your hands.” Chairman turned to Rim, who was standing behind the sofa where Changmin sat.

“I understand, Chairman Shim.” Rim slightly nodded.

“Good.” Chairman turned to his secretary. “Give her all the files required for this project.”

“Yes, Chairman Shim.” His secretary slightly bowed and went towards Rim, handing her a file. “Here are the required documents.”

“Thank you, Mr….” Rim looked at the secretary.

“Mr. Hoe.” The secretary smiled.

“Thank you, Mr. Hoe.” Rim smiled and slightly bowed.

“That’s it.” Chairman said. “You should be there in one hour.”

“The car is already ready, sir.” Mr. Hoe turned to Chairman.

“Good. You two go there, now.” Chairman looked at Changmin.

Upon seeing that his son wasn’t even paying attention, due to the phone in his hands, Chairman stood up and took the files from Rim and hit Changmin’s head.

“Yah! Lee, what was that-?” Changmin turned around and his eyes widened as he saw his father.

“You think that if we start talking to your secretary that means you can stop listening?” Chairman stared at Changmin, who gulped nervously. “GO! NOW!”

Chairman didn’t need to repeat twice, because as soon as he said his last word, Changmin was nowhere in the room.

“Umm… I’ll be leaving then.” Rim awkwardly smiled.

“Do a good job, Secretary Lee.” Chairman smiled and Rim closed the door, rushing after her boss, who ran off God knows where!

“You think he’s going to change?” Chairman looked at his secretary.

“I’m sure, sir. Just give young sir more time.” Mr. Hoe smiled.

“I have a feeling that Secretary Lee isn’t as fragile as she looks.” Chairman looked at the door. “Speaking of which, get me every single detail of her past.”

“I will, sir.” Mr. Hoe bowed slightly while Chairman tilted his head back and closed his eyes.