Chapter 6

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

A/N: Updated! Hope you'll like it!

Please comment and subscribeheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

A month has passed. Rim was getting used to her boss in a certain extent; she knew the exact time when he would appear to work, knew which files were required for that day, knew what food he liked (FINALLY!) e.t.c But she still disliked him as much as he disliked her.

She was going over the files when someone cleared their throat, trying to gain her attention.

“Oh…” Rim looked up, only to see four handsome men in front of her. “May I help you?” She asked as she stood up.

“You’re the new secretary, right?” A guy with high pitch voice asked.

“Ne.” Rim bowed. “Lee Rim imnida.”

“I’m Junsu! Nice to meet you, Rim-ssi!” The guy widely smiled.

“I’m Yunho.” The guy next to him said.

“I’m Yoochun.” The guy shook her hand. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Ahnyeongseyo! I’m Jaejoong.” The handsome guy said, winking at her.

Rim blushed but it disappeared when they heard the door open and her boss came out.

“Ah! Hyungs!” He smiled.

*He can smile?* Rim thought. Never has she seen him smile since he always had a frown.

“Hey, Changmin-ah!” Yoochun smiled.

“Come inside!” Changmin said.

The men smiled to Rim and went inside, leaving her alone with her boss.

“Lee!” Changmin’s said.

“Yes sir?” Rim replied, not surprised when she saw his old self again.

“Make 5 cups of coffee.” Changmin said before going inside.

“Aish…” Rim sighed.

She went to the kitchen and made some coffee. She put everything on a silver tray, including sweets, which her boss loved to eat. She took it to his office. The men were laughing and stopped as soon as they saw her enter the room. Rim silently went towards the coffee table and placed everything on the table.

“Anything else, sir?” Rim asked.

“No. You may leave now.” Changmin said coldly.

Rim bowed and left the room.

 

Changmin's POV

“She’s so pretty!” Junsu hyung said.

I rolled my eyes. My secretary? Pretty? Are you kidding me?

“Neh…” Yoochun hyung nodded. “Changmin-ah, is she single?”

“I don’t know.” I said.

“I think she might be.” Jaejoong hyung smiled. “How old is she?”

“Don’t know, don’t care.” I said as I sipped my coffee.

Sheesh! What kind of personal things are they asking me? She’s my secretary for God’s sake! Not my friend!

“You’re cold, as usual.” Yunho hyung sighed as he took the cup into his hands.

“Whatever, hyung.” I rolled my eyes.

We continued to talk and eat, catching up on our lives.

 

Rim's POV

 

“See you later, Changmin-ah!” My boss’s friends said as they appeared at the door.

“Yeah, bye hyungs!” My boss said before they closed the door.

“You’re leaving already?” I asked, standing up.

“Neh.” The man who introduced himself as Jaejoong-ssi said.

“Don’t miss us, arasso?” The funny Junsu-ssi said.

“Pabo, she doesn’t even know you!” Yoochun-ssi said as he smacked Junsu-ssi’s head.

“You remember my name, right?” Junsu-ssi said as he looked at me, slightly pouting.

“Ne, Junsu-ssi.” I said.

“See?” Junsu-ssi gave Yoochun-ssi a you-were-wrong look.

“Whatever.” Yoochun-ssi said, rolling his eyes.

“Let’s go shall we?” Jaejoong-ssi said. “See you again, Rim-ssi!”

All of them walked away, except Yunho-ssi.

“Ah, forgive my friends’ attitude.” Yunho-ssi smiled awkwardly. “They’re still…”

“It’s ok.” I smiled, interrupting him.

“That’s good. So, you’re Changmin’s secretary, eh?”

“Ne.” I said.

“Well, good luck. I’m sure you’re going to do a great job!” Yunho-ssi smiled. “Anyways, I’ll go. See you later!”

With that Yunho-ssi went away and I stared at him until he disappeared.