Chapter 31

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

*This is not what I had in mind.* Rim thought as she looked at the table in front of her.

She’s been in this house for about 5 hours and this is what she had done:

  1. Watch a drama with Mrs. Shim and grandparents Shim.
  2. Bake a cake with both ladies.
  3. Act as a mannequin while the women dressed her in clothes of their times.

And now she was sitting on the sofa, an album on her lap. She opened it and flipped the pages until she saw a cute baby.

“Cute, no?” Mrs. Shim smiled as she sat down, handing Rim a cup of tea.

“Thank you.” Rim said as she took the cup. “Yes, very cute. Is this Changmin-ssi?”

Mrs. Shim nodded with a smile on her lips. “He was so mischievous back then. He used to be such a bright kid with a sharp tongue. He used to anger his father a lot.”

*He still does.* Rim thought.

“Sometimes I wish that he’d remain as a baby.”

*He still acts like one.*

Mrs. Shim sighed. She really wanted to have a kid whom she could spoil and have fun with. Unfortunately, after having Changmin, their company grew and Mr. Shim didn’t have time to give her a second child.

“Well… I guess I’ll just have to wait for grandchildren then.” Mrs. Shim smiled. “Rim-Rim…”

“Ne?”

“Promise me that you’ll let me babysit your kids in future.”

As soon as Rim heard that, she almost chocked on her saliva. Kids??? Mrs. Shim must be really desperate to ask her for this.

“I know Minnie will take a long time… It’ll be hard for us to find a girl who can handle him… But you, my dear… Any guy will easily fall for you.” Mrs. Shim smiled. “So promise me to let me look after them in future.”

“Ah… Ne, eomma.” Rim said, feeling sad for Mrs. Shim.

“Oh, thank you, dear!” Mrs. Shim hugged her tightly.

Changmin, on the other hand, was sitting on the sofa when the doorbell rang.

“Yah! What took you so long?” He asked as Minji entered Yoochun’s apartment.

“Shut up, will you? Is this how you tha-” Minji’s jaw dropped as she saw a female sitting on the sofa, her face sour. “I thought we dropped you at your male friend’s house.” Minji said as she looked at Changmin.

“Oh, that?” Changmin pointed at the girl. “That’s Yoochun hyung.”

“Bwoh?!” Minji stared at the girl. “That’s a guy???”

Changmin happily nodded. *That’s what you get for making fun of me, hyung!*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last chappie!!! I just noticed I lost some subscribers and some comments T.T 

Please comment and subscribe (especially the lost ones)heart

 

We're not forgetting Jaejoong, right? Visit:http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92480/untitled-dbsk-jaejoong-tvxq