Final

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

A/N: Here's the final chapter *Removes the tears* I'm happy and sad at the same time... Thank you for staying with me for so long and please do check out my new Changmin fic.

Hopefully I'll see you there! *Waves*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before the sun was even up, Rim was already dressed up and was knocking Minji’s door, when it suddenly opened and an angry Minji was glaring at her.

“It’s freaking 5:30 A.M! What’s wrong with you?!” She yelled.

“I’m taking your car!” Rim hurriedly ran inside Minji’s room and grabbed the car keys that were lying on the night table. “Bye!” She said as she ran out of the apartment.

“Love makes people crazy.” Minji mumbled as she went back to sleep.

Rim was driving at a high speed on the highway towards the Incheon International Airport, which was the only international airport. She quickly parked the car and ran out of it, not even caring if she has locked the car or not.

“Darn it!” She hissed under her breath as she stepped inside the huge airport.

The reporters weren’t lying when they said that Incheon International Airport was so gigantic that it even had a golf course inside.

“Where is that stupid guy?” Rim mumbled as she looked around.

“Excuse me, do you need help?” A young woman asked as she noticed Rim.

“Yes. Do you know at which gate is Shanghai plane supposed to be?”

“Its gate number 4 and you better hurry; otherwise you might miss the plane.”

“Thank you.” Rim bowed and ran towards the direction that the young woman showed. “She looked familiar.” Rim mumbled.

She ran as fast as she could and sighed in relief as she saw that the passengers still haven’t boarded the plane. She began to look around when she heard a familiar voice call her name. She turned around and smiled when she saw Changmin, staring at her with wide eyes.

“What are you-” But he never got a chance to finish his sentence as Rim ran towards him and tip toed to press her lips against his.

The coffee he was holding was dropped as Changmin wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed her against him, deepening the kiss. They didn’t care if there was a crowd surrounding them, few people even taking pictures of them. All they knew was how right it felt to be in each other’s embrace. They unwillingly separated to inhale air, their foreheads pressed against each other.

“So I take it as a yes?” Changmin asked breathlessly.

“Mhm.” He smiled as he felt her nod and quickly pecked her lips.

“And are you willing to wait for me for two months?”

“If I wasn’t then why would I be here?” Rim replied and giggled as Changmin spun her around.

 

~7 years later~

“Yeobo, I’m home!” Changmin yelled as he came inside.

“Daddy!” Three kids ran into his arms as he kneeled down.

Changmin kissed his children’s foreheads and smiled. After only a year of dating, he proposed to Rim, who agreed happily. They decided to live with Changmin’s family as the elders didn’t want to be separated from the couple, except for the honeymoon time.

“Welcome back, oppa.” A woman smiled as she came out of the living room.

“Sunye, what are you doing here?”

“We decided to check up on my sister.” Sungmin smiled as he walked towards Sunye and wrapped his arm around her waist.

Turns out that the woman who helped Rim was none other than Sunye, Jiyong’s twin sister. She met Sungmin at the wedding, when the latter was about to crush Changmin’s bones after finding out the truth. Both were instantly attracted to each other and married after 2 years. Now they had two children and were quiet happy.

“Where is Rim?” Changmin asked as he stood up.

“In the bedroom. Go! She has something to tell you.” Sungmin smiled.

“Is she alright?”

“Oppa, just go!” Sunye laughed.

Changmin hurried upstairs to their bedroom, which used to be his room before the marriage.

“Yeobo?”

But instead of receiving a hug and a kiss as expected, he was greeted by a pillow instead.

“What’s going on?” He asked as he stared at his wife, who was glaring at him.

“Shim Changmin! When will you learn?” Rim asked angrily. “Oh God!”

“Calm down!” Changmin pulled her into a hug and tightened it as he felt her struggling. “Now tell me, what happened?”

Rim mumbled something about her age and then sighed. “I’m pregnant… Again.”

Changmin froze and released her from his arms. “What?” He asked.

“I’m pregnant.” Rim turned away from him.

After coming back to his senses, Changmin laughed and turned her around so he could kiss her forehead.

“That’s great news, isn’t it?”

“But-”

“This baby will be another proof of how much we love each other.” Changmin smiled and hugged his wife. “Thank you for making my life so perfect.”