Chapter 15

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

 

A/N: Updated!!! Hope you enjoy it :)(:
Please comment and subscribeheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Who’s this?” The three ladies almost squealed.

Rim rolled her eyes, not understanding how come all the high-classed ladies kept squealing whenever they saw her. It’s not like she’s a 5-year-old girl! And how did she end up here?

 

FLASHBACK

“Rim-Rim!”

“Oh no!” Rim mumbled.

She turned around and saw Mrs. Shim standing right in front of her. Ever since the Jeju trip, Mrs. Shim began to call her ‘Rim-Rim’ and began to visit her in the workplace.

“Ahnyeongseyo, eomma.” Rim smiled.

“Aigo, you’re so cute!” Mrs. Shim pinched her cheeks. “Come on, let’s go!”

“Ani, I can’t. I still have work to do.”

“Aish… I’ll tell Changmin that you’re with me and can’t be bothered.”

Mrs. Shim was about to walk towards his office when the door suddenly opened, revealing nervous Changmin.

“Oh, eomma!” Changmin said, noticing his mother.

“Changmin-ah, I’m going to take Rim-Rim.”

Changmin arched his eye brow when he heard ‘Rim-Rim’ and looked at his secretary. Rim just mouthed ‘Don’t ask’, feeling embarrassed.

“It’s alright.” Changmin said. “Appa called me to meet him right now, so you can take her.”

Rim dropped her head in disappointment while Mrs. Shim squealed in delight. Mrs. Shim grabbed Rim’s hand and dragged her outside while Changmin went to his father’s office, feeling that something’s going to happen.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Oh, it seems like we have a guest!” A voice said.

“Oh, Yunho!” One of the ladies smiled widely.

Rim turned around and saw Jung Yunho, one of Changmin’s friends. Yunho was shocked at first, but smiled back to her, making her blush.

“Ahnyeongseyo, Rim-ssi.” Yunho said as he approached her.

“Ahnyeongseyo, Yunho-ssi!” Rim bowed.

“You know each other?” The lady who called him asked.

“Ne, eomma.” Yunho replied. “Rim-ssi is Changmin’s secretary.”

“Ah, how silly of me!” Mrs. Jung smiled sheepishly. “I completely forgot!”

“Aigo… You’re getting old my friend.” Another lady chuckled.

“Yah! Kim Eun Mi!” Mrs. Jung gasped. “How can you call me ‘old’?”

“Let’s go.” Yunho whispered.

Yunho took Rim’s hand and pulled her outside while the women continued with their bickering. Yunho took Rim to the huge garden:

 

“Whoa!” Rim gasped.

“You like it?” Yunho asked, smiling.

“It’s so beautiful!” Rim smiled.

Yunho chuckled as he saw Rim admiring the garden.

“So, what are you doing here?” He asked, coming up to her.

“Hmm?” Rim looked up. “Mrs. Shim took me here.”

“Ah… Auntie… You’re probably wondering who were inside and why they were squealing, right?”

“Honestly…. Yes.”

“You see… Aside my and Changmin’s moms, there were Auntie Kim and Auntie Park.”

“Mrs. Kim and Mrs. Park?”

“Mhm… Auntie Kim is Jaejoong hyung’s and Junsu’s mother while Auntie Park is Yoochun’s mother.”

“Oh.”

Rim continued to look around while Yunho was looking at her, his smile never leaving his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“No way!” Changmin almost shouted.

“You should do it and that’s it!” Chairman Shim shouted back.

“I’m not going to do it!” Changmin yelled.

With that Changmin rushed out of the office.