Chapter 27

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

A/N: Sorry dear readers for delayed chappie! I've got 3 projects coming up so I'm quiet busy. Anyways enjoy!

Happy Birthday to CL
heart

Any Jaejoong fans amongst my readers? If yes, check these stories out: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/69534/what-happens-in-high-school-drama-jaejoong-romance-schoollife-yoochun

and http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/143231/worth-the-wait-jaejoong-romance-you

PS. Please comment and subscribeheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Changmin's POV

 “Ahnyeongseyo.” I bowed. “Song Chaerin imnida.”

 I was staring into the eyes of my secretary’s brother, whose eyes widened as he looked at me. He was staring at me in disbelief. Yeah, if I was in his place I’d totally behave like him.

 

FLASHBACK

I was sitting on the bed, my earphones connected to my laptop, watching Lee Hyori’s amazing performance ‘U Go Girl’ when suddenly the door flung open. I paused the video and looked at the door only to see that bratty Minji standing there, with a smirk plastered on her face.

“What do you want?” I asked, removing the earphones.

Suddenly, that devil rushed to my side and tied my hands.

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL?” I shouted, getting angry. “RELEASE ME NOW!”

“Shut up if you want to live.” Minji said, looking calm as she went to the dressing table.

“Unnie!” Rim came into the room, looking confused.

“Lee! What is going on?” I shouted, gaining her attention.

“I told you to shut up, didn’t I?” Minji asked as she turned to me and gave me death glare.

“Unnie, what are you doing?” My secretary asked as she came closer to Minji.

“That’s what I would like to know!” I said.

“SHUT UP!” Both girls gave me a death glare.

I gulped my saliva as my eyes met my secretary’s icy cold eyes. I don’t know why, but she looks so much like my mother and that is not a good thing. The only woman I’m afraid of is my mother and now it seems like I’m afraid of my own secretary.

“I’m just going to save us.” Minji said as she shook her shoulders, taking something out of the dressing table.

“But how?” Rim asked, her voice sounding worried.

Why is she worried? Is something going on? Did someone hurt her? Wait… Since when do I care? Changmin, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!

“Like this.” Minji turned to me and I saw a makeup set in her arms.

Makeup? For what? Don’t tell me Rim’s going on a date!

“Huh?” My secretary tilted her head in confusion.

Alright, now even I’m confused. What the hell is going on? I was about to open my mouth when Minji plopped beside me, her face facing mine. She stared at me so intensely that I felt a bit intimidated.

“Hmm… He’s ugly.” She said.

“BWOH?!” I shouted, wanting to smack her. But unfortunately, my hands didn’t allow me to do that.

UGLY? WHO? ME? I was ranked #2 as the hottest bachelor of Seoul and this little twerp is calling me UGLY?

“Unnie... What are you talking about?” Rim asked. “He’s… fine.”

FINE??? So she thinks… I’m not handsome? Why am I feeling sad???

“Never mind.” Minji sighed. “Now listen.”

END OF FLASKBACK

 

It turned out that Rim’s older brother found my suitcase and would obviously suspect that someone’s living here, secretly. And their solution to this mess? Turn me into a girl. ME! SHIM INC.’s ONLY HEIR! Life is so unfair!

“Ah, please sit down, Miss Song.” Rim’s older brother said.

We sat down, Rim sitting next to her brother while I sat on the couch, facing the mastermind of this plan. I swear I’m going to make her suffer! I’m currently wearing hair extensions and light makeup, all because of her! She also waxed my legs!!! Not to mention, made me wear a bra with cotton stuffed in it!!! But I do have to say, the dress makes my lower abdomen feel a lot better than those jeans and pants.

I looked up and noticed Sungmin hyung (I was told that was his name) was still staring at me. As soon as he noticed me look at him, he quickly looked down, blushing.

End of Changmin's POV

 

Rim's POV

 “Rim-ah…” My brother nudged me.

“Ne?” I turned to him.

“Can we go outside?”

Omo! Don’t tell me! My brother wouldn’t have, would he? I know that Changmin-ssi is… quiet… handsome… But as a girl? OK, he’s very beautiful! Now that I think about it… I wonder how Jaejoong-ssi would look like…

“Rim-ah?” My brother waved his hand in front of me, making me return back to my senses.

“Ah, ne?” I asked.

“Let’s go.”

*God! Please no! Please no!* I prayed as we went to the balcony. My brother closed the doors and faced me.

“So, care to explain?”

“Eh?”

“About Miss Song.”

“AAA…” I nodded. Thank God he didn’t figure it out. “Well… She… Had a fight at home… So she came to live with us.”

“Why didn’t you tell me that before?”

“Well… I thought… You know… You’d be against it.”

“Aigo… Haven’t I told you that helping out your friend is a great thing to do? Anyways…”

“Oppa… You don’t like her, do you?” I disrupted him.

“Eh? No way!!!” Oppa began to shake his head. “You know that I don’t like women taller than me!”

“That’s good.” I sighed in relief.

I went up to the doors and stopped.

“Oppa… Chaerin…unnie… is married.” I blurted out.

Yes, I know I lied. But that’s the only way to keep oppa safe otherwise… EWWWWW!!!! I don’t even want to imagine it!

End of Rim's POV