Chapter 34

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

^Ding Dong^

“Soo Young, open the door.” Mrs. Jung said as she flipped the page of the magazine.

The maid bowed slightly and went towards the grand doors.

“Hello, may I help you?” She asked as she opened the door.

“Yes, please. I’m looking for Mr. Jung Yunho.” Rim smiled as she said.

The maid nodded and let Rim in, guiding her to the second floor where Yunho’s room was located.

“Soo Young, who was that?” Mrs. Jung asked as she saw the maid enter the huge living room.

“A young miss called Rim.” Soo Young said. “She was looking for young master.”

Mrs. Jung almost chocked. “Rim?” She asked. “You mean Lee Rim?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Mrs. Jung’s eyes widened at the confirmation, a smile appearing on her face. On the other hand, Yunho was himself shocked when he opened the door of his bedroom and came face-to-face with Changmin’s charming secretary.

“What are you doing here?” He asked, letting her in. “Something happened to Changmin?”

Rim nodded as she entered the room.

“What is it?” Yunho asked, furrowing his eyebrows. “What’s wrong with him?”

“It’s a long story.”

“I have time.”

Rim sighed as she began from day 1 when Changmin appeared in her apartment. During the entire time, Yunho had a poker face, that is, until the revelation of Changmin’s cross dressing. He tried to suppress his laughter, but the smile was still lingering at the corners of his mouth.

“So, you’re asking me to help you?” He asked as Rim finished the story, receiving a nod from her as an answer. “But what must I do?”

Rim went towards him and whispered something into his ears, making his eyes widen in shock and horror.

“YOU WANT ME TO WHAT?!”

Minji, on the other hand, was sitting in the car, her fingers nervously tapping the steering wheel.

“Why is it taking her so long?” She mumbled, closing her eyes and throwing her head back.

She stayed like that until the passenger door and the back door opened simultaneously.

“Took you long enough.” Minji said as she sighed and opened her eyes.

“Mianhe unnie.” Rim said, fastening her seatbelt.

Minji did the same and was about to drive off when she saw a woman looking towards them, holding a home telephone to her ear and happily chirping about something. Minji shrugged it off and drove away, completely oblivious to the fact that this woman was none other than Mrs. Jung, happily informing Mrs. Shim about Rim’s visit to Yunho and about them going off somewhere TOGETHER, which did not make Mrs. Shim happy AT ALL.

“Where could have they possibly gone to?” Mrs. Shim mumbled, creasing her forehead after she put the phone away. “I hope they’re not on a date.”

The trio was actually following the ‘couple’, who was now in queue for the tickets to the most romantic movie of the season.

“Omo, I never knew my oppa was such a romantic guy.” Rim smiled as she looked at them.

“Fool, it’s not the time to admire him!” Minji hissed.

“You’re just jealous that your boyfriend isn’t as romantic as my oppa!” Rim stuck her tongue out.

“Am not!” Minji looked away, hiding her flushed face.

“Ehm.” Yunho cleared his throat, gaining attention from both the ladies. “When are we supposed to interrupt?”

“It’s still too early.” Rim mumbled. “Maybe after the movie?”

“But what if Sungmin oppa makes a move on Chaerin, I mean your boss, during the movie?” Minji asked, arching her eyebrow.

“I think it’s best if we go in too.” Yunho said, heading towards the counter.

The trio went inside, planning to spy on the couple. However, after 20 minutes:

“Could you pass me the popcorn?”

“Unnie, we’re not here to enjoy the movie!” Rim hissed.

Yunho, Rim and Minji were currently sitting behind Sungmin and Chaerin, observing them intently. So far, Sungmin hadn’t shown any intentions of making a move on Chaerin, making the trio relaxed.

“Oh, hush!” Minji whispered, sipping her medium-sized drink.

“Look!” Yunho hissed, pointing to the front.

Rim and Minji looked at the couple, only to be shocked; Sungmin’s sneaky arm was making its way around oblivious Chaerin’s shoulder, about to embrace her.

“Rim, hurry!” Minji hissed, almost chocking on the drink.

“On it.” Rim whispered back, furiously punching numbers on her cell phone, finally bringing it close to her ear.

As soon as she did that, Sungmin removed his hand and muttered something under his breath, sounding like he was cursing. He put his hand in his pocket and fished out his phone, ‘Rimmie<3’ displayed.

“Yoboseyo?” He whispered, turning around to hide.

“Oppa!” Rim faked her voice to sound worried.

“What is it?”

“Cha-Cha-Chaerin unnie’s husband just came in.”

“Bwoh?!”

“Yes. He’s on his way to pick up Chaerin unnie.”

With that said, Rim hung up on her brother, leaving him completely baffled. What was he supposed to do now?

“Is there a problem?” Chaerin asked, turning around to face shocked Sungmin.

“A-a-ani, everything is alright.” Sungmin chuckled sheepishly.

“Oh.”

Chaerin turned around and stared at the screen, disappointment crossing her face.

“You think that scared him?” Yunho asked, turning to face Rim.

“Positive.” Rim nodded. “Now let’s go. You know what to do.”

Yunho nodded and smiled while girls stood up, Minji throwing a bag onto the seat next to Yunho, and headed towards the exit. Yunho sighed deeply and focused on the couple, his eyes never leaving troubled Sungmin.

Finally the movie ended, Chaerin and Sungmin going towards the exit, only to be blocked by a huge person. For Sungmin, that is.

“YEOBO!!!” The person said, confusing both Chaerin and Sungmin.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the long wait and super lame date. As a compensation, I'm going to post 3 more chapters now :)(:
Please comment and subscribeheart

For future Jae fic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92480/untitled-dbsk-jaejoong-tvxq