Chapter 10

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

A/N: Here's the update! I'm disappointed since only few people comment... Is it really that boring?
Please comment and subscribeheart 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“No way!” Changmin shook his head.

Rim rolled her eyes. He wasn’t serious, was he? He has a meeting in 10 minutes and he refuses to go in!

“It’s a meeting with Jung Group!” Rim said, trying to be soft and yet firm.

“Na-ah!” He said.

Rim sighed. He left her with no choice. She walked up to him and grabbed his hand, pulling him out of his chair.

“YAH! LEE! ARE YOU MAD?” Changmin yelled.

He couldn’t believe that a petite girl such as Rim would be so strong. She began pushing him out of the room, Changmin struggling hard not to give in. Finally, they reached the open door. Seeing his chance, Changmin spread out his arms and held on.

“MOVE!” Rim said as she began pushing him.

“NO WAY!!!” Changmin yelled.

Seeing that her hands were useless, Rim began using her entire body to push him. Changmin was holding back until he didn’t have any more strength left. He gave up, but it didn’t end nicely. Changmin fell down and so did Rim. She landed on top of him, her face hitting Changmin’s back.

“Ouch!” Rim began to rub her nose.

“You’re heavy!” Changmin breathed out.

Rim looked at him and quickly stood up.

“S-s-sorry, sir.” She said and began bowing.

“My spine!” Changmin whined as he stood up, holding his back.

“What a weakling.” Rim mumbled loud enough for Changmin to hear.

“WHAT?!” Changmin turned around, facing her. “It’s your fault! You weigh a lot!”

Rim rolled her eyes. If she didn’t know her own weight, she might’ve been offended. But her friends always said that she was as light as a feather, so no way did she believe this tall whining man in front of her.

“Yah! Stop whining and start moving!” She said, cutting off his complaints.

Before even he could respond, Changmin was dragged by Rim into the elevator. She pressed the button and the doors opened, allowing her to push him inside.

Changmin didn’t resist at all. First: The girl was TOO strong for him. Second: He was AFRAID of her piercing gaze. And last but not least: She reported everything to Chairman Shim, who would scold him later too.

“Oh, Mr. Shim!” Secretary Hoe smiled as he saw Changmin and Rim come out of the elevator. “What a surprise!”

Changmin just rolled his eyes and was pushed into the conference room by Rim.

“I see you’re doing a pretty good job here.” Secretary Hoe smiled.

“He’s not much of a challenge.” Rim sighed.

“I see.” He chuckled.

On the other hand, Changmin, right after being pushed inside, was fixing his jacket when someone cleared their throat. Changmin looked up and saw many pairs of eyes staring at him.

“Oh, sorry.” Changmin bowed as he came up to his seat.

He sat down and looked up. Everyone turned to look at the board and Changmin followed them. He tried to focus, knowing that his father is watching him intently. But what could Changmin do if the old Mr. Kwon was so boring with his old fashioned ways? It wasn’t his fault that after 5 minutes the paper in front of him was more interesting rather than Mr. Kwon’s suggestion about the new project.

“Changmin-ah.” Yunho softly whispered, so that Changmin was the only one to hear.

Upon not seeing any kind of reaction, Yunho sighed and pinched Changmin on the side, making the young one shoot up his head.

“What?” He whispered, rubbing the side.

“Pay attention.” Yunho chuckled.

Yunho was quiet surprised that Changmin came to the meeting and he smiled as the thought of Lee Rim involved passed his mind.