Chapter 17

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

 

A/N: Update!!!

Please comment and subscribeheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Yah!”

Yoochun came out of the bathroom, only to find Changmin lying on his bed. Changmin looked at his hyung, his face showing no emotions at all. Yoochun looked at him and noticed bags lying next to his bed.

“What’s this?” Yoochun asked, pointing at Changmin’s luggage.

“My luggage… Duh!”

“I see that!” Yoochun smirked.

“Then what are you asking, hyung?”

“How come you and your luggage are here? Don’t tell me your dad kicked you out!” Yoochun joked.

Changmin rolled his eyes and puffed his cheeks. Yoochun shut up as soon as he saw maknae’s reaction.

“Yah! He did???” Yoochun asked, shocked.

“Why would I be here then?” Changmin mumbled.

Yoochun dropped onto his chair. Just what on earth happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What’s going on?” Rim asked, entering the house.

The house had been flooded with guards as they ran everywhere.

“Oh, Rim-ssi!” A very familiar voice spoke.

“Ahnyeongseyo, Butler Im.” Rim bowed as soon as she saw the butler. “What’s going on?”

“Young master.” Butler Im breathed out.

“What did he do now?” Rim asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

“He…He ran away!”

“He did WHAT?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Changmin-ah, you know that they’ll come here, right?” Jaejoong asked.

Yoochun called the boys over and now they were figuring out what to do. Obviously the first places that would be checked would be hotels. Then it would be Changmin’s friends’ apartments and houses.

 “If they find him, he’s going to be forced to date.” Yunho sighed.

“Don’t you have any other place to stay?” Junsu asked.

Changmin shook his head. He didn’t know anyone else except these boys, his best friends. The boys began to think when Yoochun suddenly smiled widely and opened a drawer, revealing a file.

“What’s this?” Yunho asked with curiosity.

Yoochun opened the file and passed it to Junsu, whose eyes widened at the contents.

“Are you a stalker?” Junsu asked, looking at Yoochun with suspicion.

“Why do you have her details?” Jaejoong asked, arching his eyebrow.

“You can’t deny that she’s attractive.” Yoochun chuckled. “I was interested so I found out about her.”

Changmin took the file and nearly forgot how to breathe.

“Hyung, are you kidding me?” Changmin finally whispered.

But to his dismay, Yoochun shook his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Don’t worry, eomma.” Rim softly patted Mrs. Shim.

“Rim-Rim…” Mrs. Shim sobbed. “He left us!”

“Yah, stop sulking, will you?” Grandmother Shim hissed.

“Sorry.” Mrs. Shim bit her lower lip.

“Rim-Rim, I think you should leave now.” Grandfather Shim smiled at Rim.

“It’s alright, harabeoji.” Rim smiled.

“Ani, you’ve been sitting with us such a long time. And besides, it’s getting late.” Mr. Shim said.

“Ne.” Rim nodded. “Goodbye.”

Rim stood up and bowed as she left the Shim Residence. As she waited for the bus, her mind drifted off to her boss. He was so childish, running away and making everyone worried. Wait, why is she worried?

“Aish that kid.”

Rim sighed as she was walking towards her apartment. To her surprise she saw a shadow, sitting near her door. Upon hearing her high heels clicking the cold tiles, the person looked up, revealing his face.

“YOU?!” Rim gasped.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The Glossary:

Bwoh- what

Ahnyeongseyo- Hello (formal)

Yah and Aish- no specific meaning, signs of emotion

Eomma- mother

Harabeoji- grandfather

Hyung- older brother (used by males)

P.S 'Oppa' is only used by females to address older males :)(: