Chapter 3

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

A/N: Updated! Hopefully you'll enjoy it!
Please comment and subscribeheart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Aish!” Rim sighed as she fell on the couch.

“What’s wrong?” Minzy asked as she sat near Rim. “Too much work?”

“More like too many chores.” Rim mumbled loud enough for Minzy to hear.

“What do you mean?” Minzy moved so that she was facing Rim, who tilted her head.

Rim sighed and told Minzy everything about meeting her new boss, about how she spent the entire day cleaning his office.

“Omona!” Minzy gasped. “Are you for real?”

“Does it look like I’m kidding, unnie?” Rim rolled her eyes.

“Did he hire a secretary or a maid?” Minzy mumbled, earning a chuckle from Rim.

“I better go to sleep…” Rim lazily stood up.

Rim slowly went to her room and threw herself onto her bed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEXT MORNING~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m sorry for being…” Rim rushed into Changmin’s office. “Late?”

Nothing can describe her surprise when she found the office the same way she left yesterday. Clean, spotless and most importantly… EMPTY.

“What’s going on?” Rim mumbled as she put the hot coffee on to the table.

Rim quietly closed the door and went to her own desk. Since Rim was new, Mr. Moon gave her all the required papers, including her boss’s schedule as well as some on-going contracts. Rim was going over them, highlighting all the key points in the contracts.

9 AM, 10 AM, 11 AM…

“Where is that arrogant guy?” Rim hissed when she saw that it was already 11: 30 AM.

She deeply sighed as she shook her head and continued to work on the papers. As soon as she was done, Rim stood up and put the papers into a file. When she was doing that, she heard footsteps.

“Ehm!” Someone faked cough to gain her attention.

Rim turned around and saw her boss, who was looking bored, as usual. Rim slightly bowed and looked at the clock. 12:45!

“Don’t disturb me.” Changmin said and went inside his room.

“Weird.” Rim mumbled and sat down.

Even a minute didn’t pass when Changmin stormed out of his room and came up to Rim’s desk.

“YAH! WHAT IS IT?” Changmin shouted as he put the coffee onto her table, creating a loud sound.

“It’s coffee.” Rim calmly replied.

“COFFEE? You call this COFFEE?” He frowned. “I told you I wanted a HOT coffee! This one is COLD!”

“You said you wanted hot coffee in the MORNING!” Rim emphasized the word ‘Morning’. “And it’s noon, sir.”

Changmin was taken aback by how Rim reacted. Not only was she calm, she also managed to turn his words against him!

“WHATEVER!” He shouted again. “Just make me a new coffee ASAP!”

With that Changmin went back to his office, slamming the door in the process.

“Psh… Rude much?” Rim said.

She looked at cup of cold coffee in front of her and sighed as she stood up to make a new one. It was only her second day but she already wanted to punch her boss in the face.