Chapter 45

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

Changmin was sitting on the sofa, flipping the page of the magazine, glancing towards the door of changing room. He was waiting impatiently while Jiyong, on the other hand, was drinking the freshly brewed coffee, smiling as he inhaled its strong smell. CL was a bit far away as she had to answer a call from Paris when the door opened and Rim came out, wearing the long sky blue dress. It was simple and yet Rim looked gorgeous. She twirled a bit, letting the boys take a look.

“Wow!” Jiyong smiled.

“What do you think?” Rim asked, looking at the mirror.

“It’s-”

“It’s not that good.” A melodious voice interrupted Jiyong.

A tall girl entered the room, she skirt revealing her honey thighs of which any girl would be jealous. Her straight red hair was till her perfect waist, her make-up flawless, making her look like a real-life Barbie doll.

“The color is too boring.” The girl smiled.

“Bom unnie!” CL came in, surprised as she saw the girl.

“CL.” Bom smiled and hugged her.

“When did you return?”

“Right now. And I see you have important customers.” Bom chuckled as she looked at the company.

“Everyone. This is Park Bom, ‘SKY’s model.” CL smiled. “Unnie, these are Changmin-ssi, his cousin Jiyong-ssi and Rim-ssi.”

“Oh, you’re Lee Rim?” Bom asked as she looked at Rim, who nodded shyly. “You’re so pretty!” Bom hugged Rim.

“I’m sorry, but Bom unnie is a bit hyper.” CL smiled awkwardly when Bom released Rim. “Anyways. The dress isn’t what I thought it would be like.”

“Which ones did you give to her?” Bom asked, flipping her long hair.

“This one, the soft green one from 2009 and the beige one from 2011.” CL said.

“Hmm… I think beige one would be perfect for her.” Bom said which earned a nod from CL. “White heels, pearls and a white bag will go perfectly. And hair in loose curls.”

“I’ll tell that to Kyuri now.” CL said and went towards her secretary while Rim went inside to change.

 Bom sat next to Jiyong and they were waiting for Rim to come out. When she came out, Changmin almost fell off the couch. She was stunning! Bom was right; the beige color just went perfectly with Rim’s milky white skin. However, what made Changmin furious was the fact that the dress was too short, revealing Rim’s long, slender legs, which would haunt young men like himself in his dreams.

“Now that’s what I’m talking about.” CL said as she entered the room with a bag. “You look marvelous! Now let’s try the accessories, shall we?”

CL and Bom came up and helped Rim to put on the accessories. Bom finished the touch with tying Rim’s hair in a high ponytail, saying that at the event, she and CL will make loose curls and apply makeup to Rim. When Rim’s hair was tied up, Changmin stood up in anger as he saw that the dress was strapless, revealing Rim’s gorgeous collarbones and perfectly sculpted shoulders.

“YAH! WHAT’S THIS?” He yelled, pointing at Rim, more specifically; at the dress.

“What do you mean?” CL asked, arching her eyebrow.

“She’s almost ! Why not just let her walk in a bikini?!”

“Wow. Somebody’s being a jealous boyfriend.” Bom said, smiling.

“Bwoh?!” Changmin and Rim looked at her, shocked.

“Aren’t you two dating?” Bom asked naively.

“A-a-aniyo.” Changmin stuttered. “She’s my secretary.”

“Secretary?” Bom asked and received a nod from Rim as a confirmation. “Then why are you so overprotective?”

“S-s-she’s my date and she has to be classy.” Changmin said, cursing himself for stammering.

“So? Trust me, she looks elegant, which is what you need.” CL said. “Now, are you getting this dress then?”

Rim looked at Changmin who nodded after a minute of being motionless. CL smiled and walked away, telling her secretary to pack all the accessories and the dress.

“Well, it was nice meeting you Rim-ssi and- UNNIE!”

Everyone was startled and turned to see Bom, who was silently eating corn, and looked at CL with innocent eyes.

“Unnie, you know you’re not supposed to eat this!” CL said, trying to steal the corn.

“Ah! Let go of my corn!” Bom yelled, protecting her corn as if her life depended on it.

“You’re a model, unnie! You’re supposed to follow the strict diet!”

While the drama was going on, only one thought passed through Rim’s head *Bom= Female Version of Changmin*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Did you guys enjoy the chapter? The Queen of long legs has also appeared! I was writting this while watching BomTV, which explains the last segmentlaugh

Honestly, I think Bom unnie and Changmin should go out and eat together. Anyone else thinks the same?wink

Please comment and subscribeheart