Chapter 24

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

A/N: Anyone missed me? Here's a short update. I've noticed that all my chappies are very short so in future I'm going to try to increase the length of the chapters.

Please comment and subscribeheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Rimmie!” Sungmin smiled widely as soon as his younger sister entered the kitchen.

“Sungminnie oppa!” Rim quickly rushed into her older brother’s embrace.

Sungmin began to twirl his sister around, making her laugh loudly.

“I missed you so much!” Rim said as Sungmin put her down.

“Me too!” Sungmin said as he took the coffee mug into his hands. “By the way, why is your hair wet?”

“That’s just SOMEONE’s” Rim turned to glare at Minji, “harsh method of waking people up.”

Minji just shook her shoulders and made an innocent look. Sungmin chuckled while Rim sat next to her brother.

“Anyways, how you’ve been? How’s work at Shim Inc.?” Sungmin asked as he sipped on his drink.

Rim and Minji almost chocked on their drinks, which Sungmin didn’t notice. The girls glanced at each other before smiling awkwardly.

“It’s good, oppa.” Rim smiled. “How about you? How’s Busan?”

“Same old.” Sungmin shrugged his shoulders.

“How about we go out and have fun today?” Minji asked, her eyes burning with excitement. “We’re free today.”

“That’s a great idea.” Sungmin smiled. “What do you say, Rimmie?”

“Ah…” Rim nervously bit the inside of her right cheek. “Oppa, aren’t you exhausted from the trip?”

“What do you take your brother for? A weakling?” Sungmin chuckled. “I’m in shape! Kaja!”

“Wait a minute! I need to change my clothes.” Rim said, desperately trying to find an excuse.

“Arasso.” Sungmin said.

Rim ran straight to her room, causing Sungmin to look at Minji with an arched eyebrow, questioning her about Rim’s weird behavior.

“She didn’t get enough sleep.” Minji smiled awkwardly.

“Oh.”

On the other hand, Rim quickly entered her room and locked the door, leaning her back on it and catching her breath.

“What’s going on?” Changmin asked as he suddenly appeared in front of her.

“Ah!” Rim gasped, placing her hand over her chest. “Don’t startle me!”

“Mianhe. What’s happening?”

“We’re going out.” Rim said as she went towards the wardrobe. “So you can walk around but hide again as soon as I send you the message, got it?”

“Got it, got it… Sheesh…” Changmin mumbled. “What’s so scary about your brother anyways?”

“Oh.” Rim looked at Changmin. “You DON’T want to know.”

The way her eyes turned cold and the way those words flew out of her full lips made shiver run through the young man’s spine. If this woman was scaring the hell out of him, what is going to happen if he encounters her older brother?

“Alright.” Rim said as she came out of bathroom, tying her long hair into ponytail. “Food is in the fridge, so all you have to do is heat it up.”

With that Rim went out, closing the door, leaving pouting Changmin alone.

“What took you so long?” Sungmin asked as soon as his sister approached them.

“Mianhe. I couldn’t find my phone.” Rim said.

“Come on!” Minji said, leading them towards her car.