Chapter 35

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

“So, how was the date?”

That was the first question the girls asked as soon as Sungmin stepped in to the apartment, his condition no better than that of a snail.

“Terrible.” He said, slumping on the couch.

“Chaerin unnie’s husband didn’t harm you, did he?” Rim asked, putting the magazine down.

“Nah, he was a nice gentleman. Though his physique scared the hell out of me; small face, huge muscles and fierce look. Still gives me shivers.”

Minji suppressed her giggles by coughing while Rim bit her bottom lip.

“What happened?” Minji asked as she finished coughing.

 

FLASHBACK

“Yeobo!” Yunho exclaimed, embracing the tall ‘girl’. “I’ve missed you so much! Don’t ever leave me behind!”

While Yunho was faking a cry, Sungmin was startled. What was he supposed to do now? Chaerin, on the other hand, relaxed as she figured out that the person embracing her was none other than Yunho hyung. Obviously it was hard to recognize him due to that black hat and fake beard.

“You owe me… BIG TIME.” Yunho whispered so that only Chaerin could hear him.

“Excuse me, but who are you?” Sungmin asked, clearing his throat.

“Oh.” Yunho put his arm around Chaerin’s shoulder. “I’m her husband. And you?”

“I’m… Her colleague’s brother.”

“Nice to meet you. Now if you don’t mind, I have to take my wife back. Our son has been crying for the past few days without her.”

“Oh… Goodbye then.”

“Goodbye.”

As Yunho and Chaerin walked away, Chaerin turned around and waved, smiling.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“Rimmie, how come you didn’t tell me that Chaerin-ssi had a child?” Sungmin asked, creasing his forehead.

“I-I-I…” Rim didn’t know what to answer.

“Never mind.” Sungmin sighed as he stood up. “Even though she was beautiful, she was an irresponsible parent! I don’t like those type of girls!” He stomped away, muttering how lucky Chaerin was to have that man for a husband.

“You don’t think he might actually be… Attracted to Yunho-ssi, do you?” Minji asked, only to be hit by a pillow, launched by Rim. “Just asking! Sheesh!”

Changmin, on the other hand, just came out of a hot bath, with only a towel wrapped around his waist and using the second one to dry his hair.

“You look refreshed.” Yunho chuckled and took another sip of his favorite French wine, his other hand massaging the redness left by the beard.

“I am.” Changmin replied as he sat on the sofa. “This felt like the best bath I ever took.”

“You know,” Yunho placed the glass on the black coffee table, “You could’ve just stayed with one of us before that Sungmin showed up.”

“I know.” Changmin sighed as he poured himself a glass of wine. “He just appeared, unexpected.”

“Well, you’ll stay with me for a while then.”

“How about dad? He still refuses?”

Yunho nodded. “He says he will even kidnap you but will never back down.”

Changmin sighed and tilted his head back, closing his eyes. He didn’t want to date, forget marrying! Especially not now. For some unknown reason, he was actually happy about staying in Rim’s apartment. That is, before Sungmin showed up.

“Wait, you said I’m going to stay with you?!” Changmin shouted as it suddenly hit him.

“You’re not expecting to go back there, are you?” Yunho asked. “You can’t go as ‘Chaerin’ neither can you go as yourself.”

*Damn that hyung!* Changmin hissed in his head. He began to dislike Sungmin even more than before.

“You… Want to go back there?” Yunho asked slowly as he noticed Changmin’s expression.

“N-no.” Changmin looked away, trying to hide his blush.

“You are!” Yunho exclaimed in victory, pointing at Changmin. “You really are a ert, aren’t you?”

Changmin’s mouth dropped wide open upon that statement. Yunho has misunderstood the reason why Changmin wanted to go back to Rim’s apartment.

“Well, I can’t blame you, can I?” Yunho chuckled. “Those two are very beautiful. Though I’d still prefer Rim. But that Minji girl is quiet attractive too.”

Changmin sighed in frustration as he ran his hand through the half-dried hair. He thanked Heavens when Yunho’s blabbering was stopped by a knock on the door. Yunho pouted a bit and then headed towards the door.

“Ye-”                                                    

Before he could even comprehend, the door flung open and his mother came in, smiling widely.

“Tell me how was the day with Ri-” She stopped dead on her tracks as she saw Changmin sitting in the living room. “Oh my!” She exclaimed. “Changmin-ah, we’ve been looking everywhere for you!”

Without any further ado, Mrs. Jung called the Shims and told them about Changmin’s location. And before you know it, Mr. Shim barged inside Yunho’s apartment and took his son away, holding him by the ear and thanking Mrs. Jung and startled Yunho.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I've tried my best to imagine Yunho with a beard... Could you? 2 more chappies to go :)(:

Please comment and subscribeheart

For future Jae fic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92480