Chapter 28

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating for a week! Mianhe!

Please comment and subscribeheart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The Lee siblings returned back to the living room, where Changmin (or should I say Chaerin) and Minji were nervously anticipating them. They stared at Rim who gave them ‘don’t-worry’ look.

“So…” Sungmin cleared his throat. “Chaerin-ssi, how did you meet my dongsaeng?”

Changmin looked at the floor, nervous of what he should say.

“Oppa, unnie is my co-worker.” Rim butted in as she saw no reply from Changmin.

“So you also work in Shim Inc.?” Sungmin asked, staring at Changmin.

“Neh.” Changmin nodded.

“Well, that’s…nice.” Sungmin nervously chuckled.

“Sungmin oppa, I think we should call it a night.” Minji said. “We have work tomorrow.”

“Right… Right.” Sungmin sheepishly smiled. “Good night.”

“Good night oppa.” Rim and Minji said.

“Good night, Sungmin-ssi.” Changmin bowed and went with Rim to her room.

As soon as he locked the door, he glared at Rim as he removed the wig and makeup. Rim took out her nightgown and headed towards the bathroom while he angrily stomped over to her bed. He quickly took off the clothes and put on his sweatpants and white wife beater. Rim came out, sighing as she saw him sleeping in her bed again, and put her clothes into the wardrobe.

“Stubborn idiot.” She mumbled as she slid herself under the blanket.

“I heard that.” Changmin said as he turned to face Rim.

“Why are you in my bed?” Rim whined quietly.

“You want me to reveal myself in front of your brother?” Changmin asked.

Rim shook her head.

“Then stop whining.”

With that Changmin fell asleep while Rim looked at the ceiling.

 

MORNING

“Rim-ah! Chaerin-ssi!” Sungmin knocked on the door. “It’s time to get up!”

Changmin whined while Rim forced herself to wake up.

“Yah!” She nudged him. “Stand up.”

“I don’t want to! I don’t have to go to company!”

“Then would you like to spend the entire day with my brother?” Rim raised her eyebrow. “You choose.”

Changmin quickly sat up and glared at his secretary. She smirked and ran off to get ready while Changmin sighed and ruffled his hair.

“I’m dead.” He mumbled.

He stood up and headed towards her wardrobe. Rim came out, putting earrings into her ears, when her jaw dropped and eyes widened. In front of her stood shirtless Changmin, struggling to put on the black bra. Rim didn’t know what to do. It was quiet funny to see how a grown up man was putting on the bra however Rim couldn’t help herself but stare at his amazing 6 packs.

*Now that I look at it, he’s quiet… Hot.* Rim thought.

“Yah! Lee!” Changmin said, noticing her. “Come over and help me clasp this stupid thing!”

While Rim blushed and came over, Changmin smirked inwardly, knowing that his secretary was stunned by his god-like body. Standing behind Changmin and clasping the bra, Rim’s fingers accidentally brushed over Changmin’s back, sending shivers down his spine.

*Damn her fingers are cold!* He cursed.

When finished clasping the bra, Rim took out a flowery dress and put it on the bed. She was about to walk out when Changmin held her by her wrist.

“W-w-what?” She stuttered.

She mentally cursed herself as she tried to not stare at his body.

“I don’t know how to apply makeup.” Changmin said.

“Arasso.” She sighed.

“Turn around!” Changmin ordered.

“Aish.” Rim turned around and began to tap her foot.

Changmin was stuffing cotton into his bra and pulled on the dress. Thank God that the dress wasn’t sleeveless; otherwise his muscled arms would be making it awkward. He was about to call out to Rim when a devilish plan crossed his mind. He silently tiptoed towards Rim, his arms about to make their way towards her waist, when suddenly Rim’s elbow made a direct contact with Changmin’s stomach.

“Ufff…” Changmin grunted, holding his stomach.

“Try messing with me and I’ll make sure to make you childless in future.” Rim hissed, turning around and heading towards the dressing table.

“You can’t even take a joke.” Changmin pouted, rubbing his stomach gently.

“I don’t have to. Now sit.”

Changmin obediently sat down and stared at Rim who began to apply makeup to him. The way she softly applied it to his skin, the way her eyes concentrated on his face, they way she would tuck the loose strand behind her ear, the way she bit her lower lip. All of this attracted him.

*Hyungs were wrong.* Changmin smiled inwardly. *She’s not pretty… She’s beautiful.*