Chapter 50

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

“It has got to be somewhere here.” Minji mumbled as she looked through her wardrobe.

“Can you hurry up?” Changmin asked as he restlessly walked around her room.

Minji rolled her eyes at his whining and continued to search.

“Got it!” She smiled victoriously as she took out a black V-neck shirt along with a pair of dark jeans and a black scarf. “It should fit you.” She said as she handed him the clothes.

“What are these?” He asked with a raised eyebrow.

“These are my cousin’s clothes.” Minji explained. “He’s about your height but less… Fat.” She frowned as her eyes observed him from top to bottom.

“Yah! I’m muscular, not fat!”

“Whatever. Now hurry up, lover boy. Girls don’t like to wait.” Minji smirked as she went out and closed the door.

Changmin quickly changed from his suit to the casual clothes that were provided, his eyes sparkling with eagerness. He grabbed his sunglasses and rushed out to the hall, where Rim was already waiting for him. His breath hitched as he looked at her; her hair was down, the loose curls framing her zero make-up face. She was wearing a short jeans skirt with a white blouse and a beige beret. A light brown belt was around her waist, matching with the brown boots and the brown jacket. When her eyes looked up and their gazes met, Changmin couldn’t breathe.

“You look… Good.” Rim smiled and looked down, too nervous to meet his eyes.

“S-s-s-so do you.” He stammered a bit.

“Well, see you later!” Minji came in and opened the door, shooing them away. “B-b-b-b-bye.” She said it so quietly that only Changmin heard it, the remark making his face go red. “How can he even turn red when his skin is already reddish?” Minji mumbled as she closed the door. “The mysteries of a human body… Speaking of which… Super Junior, here I come!” She ran to the living room, excitement taking over her as her favorite show called ‘Exploration of the Human Body’ featuring Super Junior started. She was in the middle of watching the show when a phone rang, interrupting her fan girl moment.

“Where are we going?” Rim asked as they got into the elevator.

“I don’t know.” Changmin put his hands into his pockets. “You tell me.”

“You’re the one who wanted to go out.” Rim rolled her eyes as she spoke.

“How about… We just go around?”

“What do you mean?” She arched her eyebrow.

“As in, walk without a destination. You know, just go with the flow.”

“Huh?”

“Aish! You’re so thick-skinned!” He sighed in frustration as he grabbed her wrist and led her to the bus stop.

“YAH!” She yelled, tumbling as she tried to keep up with his pace.

Changmin smiled inwardly as he dragged her inside the bus and made them sit at the back, with Rim sitting next to window.

“Aigo! What a cute couple!” An old woman said to them.

“We’re n-”

“Thank you, ajhumma!” He smiled brightly as he interrupted Rim.

The old woman smiled and didn’t notice the glare Rim sent to Changmin, who only chuckled and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to himself.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” Rim hissed, feeling uncomfortable.

Not wanting to reply, Changmin pretended that he didn’t hear it. He was enjoying the ride, not noticing that a familiar black limo was following them from behind.

“Isn’t this exciting?” Mrs. Shin squealed as she looked at the front.

“And to think that we were worried!” Grandmother Shim chuckled. “What do you know? Maybe our Changmin has manned up and we’ll be expecting a new member soon!”

*Yeah right.* Minji thought, feeling out of place. *Before he can even do that, Sungmin oppa will send him to Heaven… Or Hell… Wherever he belongs.*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: So, a short update for you, my dear readers :) I know I've been gone for too long and to be honest I don't know when I'll be updating next since right now I'm having my medical summer training which is a HUGE deal for me. I'm very touched that most of you haven't unsubscribed... It means a lot to me!!!

I'll be posting new chapter for 'Betrothed to the Vampire' in few hours, so wait, arasso?

P.S Please comment and subscribeheart