Chapter 41

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

 

“Who’s this?” Rim asked, looking at handsome young man.

“This is Kwon Jiyong, the designer. And that’s Rim, my secretary.” Changmin said, introducing them to each other.

To Rim’s surprise and Changmin’s dismay, Jiyong took Rim’s hand and softly placed his lips on top.

“It’s a delight to meet with such beautiful young lady.” Jiyong said as he flashed Rim a million dollar smile, making her blush.

Changmin clutched his hands into fists, enraged by his secretary’s reaction. Though he couldn’t really blame Jiyong for that; the young man had a cute face and yet gave off a manly aura.

*When I come close, she stomps on me with high heels and when that guy kisses her hand, she blushes?* That thought made him cringe in annoyance and confusion.

“N-n-nice to meet you too, sir.” Rim stuttered, hastily removing her hand from his soft one, making Jiyong chuckle.

“Call me Jiyong-ssi. At least it’s less formal.” He said.

“Ehm…” Changmin cleared his throat, gaining their attention. “Anyways, Jiyong is going to help us with ideas and planning. He knows their tastes so, yeah.”

“Auntie Shim sent me to help you.” Jiyong explained. “Since this is important for Changmin hyung, I decided to help him out.”

“Auntie?” Rim gasped.

“Yeah, I forgot to mention.” Changmin sighed. “Jiyong is my cousin.”

*Cousin?* Rim thought *But they’re so different!*

“Anyways, let’s start!” Jiyong smiled. “I have this fascinating idea which the elder generation would enjoy!”

He took their hands and dragged them out of the building, towards his car. Before closing the door, Jiyong showed a secret thumbs up and then the car drove away.

“Yes!” Mrs. Shim said, smiling as she looked at him through binoculars. “Good boy, Jiyong-ah! Auntie is proud of you!”

“Why you asked Jiyong for help?” Grandmother Shim asked as they came out from their hiding places. “I think Jaejoong or Yunho could help you out.”

“Those boys wouldn’t miss a chance to steal Rim-Rim from Changmin.” Mrs. Shim smiled sweetly. “And besides, Jiyong won’t be able to do so because of his fiancée.”

“Aigo… Flying all the way from USA just to help out his hyung…” Grandfather Shim smiled. “He’s such a nice young man. Changmin should learn from him.”

“Can he also organize the wedding for them?” Grandmother Shim asked, clasping her hands together. “Oooh! And the baby’s room too!”

While the elders were talking outside the company, Rim and Changmin were dragged towards the new hotel which was opened about two weeks ago.

“This is so huge!” Rim gasped as they entered the grand hall.

“It’s supposed to be like that.” Changmin mumbled.

“So, since we have two stages, I was thinking, why not put a jazz band?” Jiyong asked.

“Hire a jazz band?” Rim asked, jotting it down.

“Mhm.” Jiyong nodded. “And instead of a swan, why not put the ice sculpture of the hotel itself?”

Changmin stopped listening to his cousin, being sure that his secretary would have written it all down. Though when he glanced at them, he noticed how close they were to each other as Jiyong was drawing something and Rim was looking at it. Changmin hurriedly walked towards them and softly pulled Rim away, now standing between them.

“Oh, I thought you weren’t interested in this.” Jiyong said as he saw Changmin.

“I’m the head of organization.” Changmin shrugged. “What if you screw up? I don’t want to take the blame for it.”

*More like you don’t want me near her, hyung* Jiyong laughed inwardly. “Alright. So will you be attending the event, Rim-ssi?”

“Yes, she will.” Changmin said before Rim could open .

“Oh…” Jiyong nodded. “So would you like-”

“She’s coming as my date.” Changmin cut Jiyong off.

“D-d-date?” Rim stuttered.

“Aish… I lost it…” Jiyong chuckled. “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

He was about to take Rim’s hand when Changmin suddenly grabbed her and walked away, pulling her with him.

“Bye!” He said loudly enough while Rim awkwardly waved back.

“Bye!” Jiyong waved as he smiled widely.

As soon as they were out, he grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

“Jiyong-ah!” Mrs. Shim answered. “So, how was it?”

“It went perfectly!” Jiyong chuckled. “Rim is coming to the celebration as Changmin hyung’s date!”

He laughed as he heard his aunt and Grandma Shim squeal in delight on the other line.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Triple update! Wow! I'm feeling inspired! And yeay for GD! Btw, he looks like this:

Who can resist this handsome guy? *If I were Rim, I probably would've fainted when he kissed my handwink

Please comment and subscribeheart

PS, the poll for future Jae fic will close in two hours, so continue voting: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/92480/untitled-dbsk-jaejoong-tvxq