Chapter 51

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

“Come on!”

Changmin took Rim’s hand in his and took her out of the bus, which stopped near a huge mall. The limo, which surprisingly hadn’t been caught yet by the oblivious couple, halted to a stop and the four spies hurriedly went out in order not to lose the couple.

“What now?” Rim asked as she looked at him.

“Hmm…” Changmin rubbed the back of his neck. “How about the movies?”

“Whatever.” Rim mumbled and they went to the third floor, where the cinema was located.

“So, which movie do you want to watch? Action? Romance? Comedy?”

“Horror.” She looked at him. “I like horror movies.”

“H-h-horror?”

She nodded. Truth be told, Rim was neutral toward horror movies but if it meant that she could hide behind his broad shoulder, she would take the chance. But little did she know that Changmin hates horror movies. Give him war or anything but ghosts just scare the hell out him.

However, because of his huge ego, Changmin decided to be brave and took two tickets for ‘The Woman in Black’. Changmin was planning on buying one huge popcorn and one huge cola, but Rim beat him to it. She ordered two small popcorns and two small colas. While Changmin was pouting, his eyes caught someone. The four sneaky people quickly hid their faces with few things: Grandparents with a newspaper, Mrs. Shim with a book and Minji began to stare at her coffee.

*What an old-fashioned style of spying.* Minji sighed inwardly. *Wait, they are old!*

The Shims glanced at each other in worry as felt Changmin look their way, probably recognizing them. But they sighed in relief when they heard him say ‘HYUNG?!’

They looked towards Changmin and saw him stare at a weird couple. The blonde was struggling out of the tall man’s grip, who was determined on not letting her go.

“UNNIE?!” Minji shouted as she recognized CL but was shut up as Mrs. Shim stuffed with a donut. CL stopped struggling for a moment and looked around; trying to find out who called her but didn’t see anyone.

“YAH! Let go of me!” She hissed, trying to break free from none other than the Casanova himself.

“What are you doing here, hyung?” Changmin asked confusedly as Rim approached them, also confused.

“We’re here on a date!” Yoochun smiled widely as he tightened his grip on CL’s wrist. “What about you two? Dating in secrecy?”

“A-a-aniya!” Rim quickly shook her head. *Though I wish we were.*

“I just got bored and asked her to accompany me.” Changmin said.

“Asked? Since when are you nice, maknae-ah?” Yoochun chuckled.

“At least he doesn’t force her.” CL said, finally giving up.

“If I let you go, you’re going to run away.” Yoochun said as he looked at her. “Anyways, which movie did you decide to watch?”

“The Woman in Black.” Rim replied.

“The Woman in Black? But isn’t that horror movie?” Yoochun asked.

“Yeah, why?”

“But Minnie- OUCH!” He couldn’t finish his sentence as Changmin stepped on his foot.

“Oh, mianhe hyung!”

“Thank you!” CL smiled brightly as Yoochun accidentally released her. “It’s all red now!” She pouted as she observed the redness of her wrist.

“Unnie, I have a bracelet if you want.” Rim said as she took off her thick white bracelet, which miraculously went with CL’s black clothes and a white belt.

“You’re a lifesaver!” CL smiled and hugged Rim. “Now for the escape!”

She only got to run a few steps as Yoochun’s arms quickly wrapped around her waist and pulled her to him.

“Tsk… Tsk…” He shook his head. “You’re coming with me!”

He grabbed her other wrist and dragged her towards the counter.

“What are you thinking?” Changmin asked as he munched on popcorn.

“I don’t have a second bracelet for the new mark.” Rim sighed, making Changmin laugh.

But little did he know that this good mood would soon be ruined.

“Ah, really? That’s great news!” Mr. Shim laughed as he walked around in his office. “Of course I agree!”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello! How was the update? Yeah, I know it's short and it's lame... Still working on my writing skills :)(:

Please comment and subscribe, otherwise no updates :P