Chapter 25

I'm Your Secretary, Not Your Nanny!

A/N: Here's a longer update :)(: Hope you'll enjoy it

Please comment and subscribe heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“That was such an amazing movie!” Minji smiled widely as they came out of the movie theatre.

“I agree.” Sungmin said and continued to sip his drink. “Rimmie, what are you doing?”

Minji and Sungmin looked at the girl, watching her type a message to someone. She ran her hand through her hair and sighed, making Sungmin know that the person was annoying his little sister.

“Nothing. I’m just asked by a colleague to get some files ready.” Rim said, shaking her head.

“A colleague? Is it a man?” Sungmin asked, arching his eyebrow. “How old is he? What’s his name?”

“A-a-aniyo. It’s a 45 year old lady.” Rim began move her hands in denial.

“Arasso. Arasso. Why are you getting so worked up?”

“Because you always jump to conclusions without thinking through.” Minji mumbled and received a glare from Sungmin. “Mianhe.” She looked down.

“Arasso… So, let’s go home now.”

Rim and Minji exchanged glances, Rim confirming that there’s nothing to worry about. Minji sighed, relieved, and they all went to her car.

 To their delight, the apartment didn’t send off any signals of intrusions. Rim rushed towards the kitchen and was relieved that all the dishes were done and put into their places, just like nothing happened.

“I guess we should call it a night, what do you say?” Minji asked, yawning and stretching her arms.

“I agree.” Sungmin covered his yawn with the back of his palm. “See you tomorrow.”

“Good night.” Rim quickly dashed to her room and locked the door.

She looked at her bed and found Changmin with his arms and legs crossed, pouting.

“What’s up with you?” Rim asked as she sat next to him.

“I’m bored.” He mumbled, looking straight into her eyes. “I want to have some fun.”

“Are you kidding me?” Rim hissed. “My brother is out there!” She pointed towards the door. “You don’t know what he’s going to do with you if he finds out that you’re here!”

“RIMMIE! Are you alright?” Sungmin banged on Rim’s door. “I heard some strange voices.”

“I-i-it’s nothing, oppa!” Rim shouted, covering Changmin’s mouth with her hand. “I’m just listening to 2PM’s ‘Hands Up’!”

“2PM? Arasso.” Sungmin said as he walked away. “But when did she start to listen to them?” He mumbled, glancing at the door before completely walking away. “Weird girl.”

“Yah! What the hell?” Changmin removed her hands, furious. “Again?”

“Just shut up and go to sleep.” Rim hissed and went to her wardrobe.

“A little trouble there.” Changmin whispered. “YOUR BROTHER?”

“Aish…” Rim rubbed the back of her neck. “I guess you’ll sleep here.” She whispered.

“Yuppy!” Changmin smiled widely, throwing his arms out and shaking the bed with his jumps.

“Hush! You’re sleeping on the floor!” Rim pointed to the carpet.

“Psh…” Changmin crossed his arms again, pouting like an adorable kid. “I’m your boss! You can’t order me around!”

Rim sighed, softly rubbing her temple. “That’s in the company! You’re at my house so you’re following MY rules.”

She thanked Heavens that their voices were low, so Sungmin couldn’t hear them. She changed her clothes in the bathroom and came back, not surprised to find her boss on her bed.

*He never listened to me anyways.* She sighed.

Rim was awoken by a loud knock on her door.

“Rise and shine, Rimmie!” Sungmin’s cute voice was heard throughout the silent apartment.

“Argh…” Changmin moaned and put the pillow over his head, trying to stop Sungmin’s voice from entering his ears.

“What time is it?” Rim asked, supporting her body by her forearms, looking around to spot the clock. “You have got to be kidding me!” She mumbled as soon as she saw the time: 6 A.M! She sighed and lied back on the bad.

“Rimmie, wake up!” Sungmin shouted, knocking hardly on the door.

“I’m up! I’m up!” Rim shouted back, unfortunately, she fell off the bed and she tried to hurriedly stand up. “Ouch.” She gently massaged her knee joint.

“Rimmie! Are you alright?” Sungmin asked, worried because of the loud thud.

“Yup! I’m perfectly fine!” Rim shouted, standing up. “My book fell off!”

“Oh… Alright then.” Sungmin said, going back to the kitchen.

“Aish… You woke me up!” Changmin mumbled as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

“Not my fault.” Rim hissed but stopped on tracks as soon as she heard Changmin’s protesting stomach. “What are we going to do?” She mumbled, resting her chin between her thumb and index finger. “Ah! Got it!”

She quickly ran out and put several ready dishes, generously cooked by Minji, on to the tray and ran back into her room, locking her door.

“Why did she do that?” Sungmin asked, peeping.

“She hates tables.” Minji said, not finding any other good answer.

“Okay.” Sungmin looked at his dish.

At the mean time, Rim gave the tray to her boss. “This is for the entire day. Don’t mess around, ok?”

Not even waiting for his answer, Rim went to change and came out. She quickly went out and locked her door.

“Why are you locking the door?” Sungmin asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

“It’s my habit. I’m afraid of robbers.” Rim asked, smiling widely and putting the key into her purse.

“But I’m here.” Sungmin asked, getting more confused.

“Mianhe, but… I’ve got to go!” Rim quickly ran away.

Sungmin stared at the door.

*Something weird is happening here and I intend to find out what exactly.* Sungmin thought.